Philadelphia 5/22 Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Ally* said:
hey everyone!

sounds like it's a good show tonight- love that WOWY has made a return! here's hoping that 'bad' closes it out...

btw, in case you didn't catch this, Tattoo Dan was pulled onstage during 'beautiful day'. :)

How in the world could they have missed this!?

U2Girl1978 said:
Awesome Ally! :up:

Ally are you just going to one show? And are you camping out overnight? And are you going to the Paradise party tomorrow?

hey u2girl! i am indeed only going to the final boston show on 5/28. would love to go to more, but my Bar review class starts on thursday and i really can't miss it (must pass the Bar!). not sure if i'll be camping out- depends on when i get into town... i was in the back of the ellipse last night, and LOVED it! i wish there were some way of 'guaranteeing' that i could make it to the back of the ellipse- then i'd never camp out again! ;) are you doing GA for the 28th?

kakvox said:

After 40, though? :eyebrow:

That's what happened at NJ 1...Vertigo after 40. I thought 40 was it too and made my way to the bus during it...missed Vertigo 2 totally (although I did get it last night at MSG :) )

Phew!! Just caught up. Worked late tonight for the air conditioning. It's getting/been hot in here. I can't take off anymore clothes.. (roommates & all) A/C out.
Would have stayed with a friend, but she has no internet access but has a computer. :| WTF . Had to fly.
Said, sorry had to have my setlist fix. :drool: Even if I am about to :combust:
Thanks to whoever had to endure finding the setlist. :wink:

Last edited:
*Ally* said:

hey u2girl! i am indeed only going to the final boston show on 5/28. would love to go to more, but my Bar review class starts on thursday and i really can't miss it (must pass the Bar!). not sure if i'll be camping out- depends on when i get into town... i was in the back of the ellipse last night, and LOVED it! i wish there were some way of 'guaranteeing' that i could make it to the back of the ellipse- then i'd never camp out again! ;) are you doing GA for the 28th?

I am going to try to get GA for the 28th. I'm hoping like hell I'll get them. :)

kakvox said:

After 40, though? :eyebrow:

they played 'vertigo' after '40' at NJ1 on 5/17... it was such a cool moment! i thought the show was ending, but then my friend says that bono is poking his face out from under the stage... next thing i know, larry is pounding into vertigo! so spontaneous and cool. :hyper:

vertigo twice last night wasnt that great, after reading about it , and not getting 40

U2Girl1978 said:

I am going to try to get GA for the 28th. I'm hoping like hell I'll get them. :)

good luck!!! if you don't get them before the day of the show, you should definitely wait out by the box office. :)

timothius said:
Before everyones makes like Joshua Tree Track 10. Just like to say very enjoyable partae today. One of the best... nice small group :rockon:

agreed - I :heart: the setlist parties

kakvox said:
Seems like the shortest setlist of the tour.
I don't know about that. I think there have been a number of other 22-song concerts so far this year.

Last week Bono said they will be back in Philly during the fall, the show seems a little jammed in the tour. I was going to head down, but I figured it may be a short set and a runner with them coming off NYC and heading to Boston.

---On a side note, I just purchased The Best of Propaganda book today. I can't wait to delve into it!!

Great party, see you guys Tuesday. :wave:

Uh, I guess the show's over without the exciting finish. Oh well, I'd still love to see this show. Here's the final setlist for the night (according to the zootopia people). I can not attest to it's accuracy.

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo // All Because of You // Stories for Boys
*Elevation
*Gloria
*The Ocean
*Beautiful Day // Blackbird
*Miracle Drug
*Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
*Love and Peace (or Else)
*Sunday, Bloody Sunday
*Bullet the Blue Sky
*Running to Stand Still
*Pride
*Where the Streets Have No Name
*One
~Encore 1~
*Zoo Station
*The Fly
*Mysterious Ways
*With or Without You
~Encore 2~
*All Because of You
*Yahweh

It's been fun! I guess I'll see you guys for the next show, probably with yet another avatar:wink:
'Nite all :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom