Philadelphia 5/22 Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:
Have I ever mentioned that the one time I drank at a U2 show I found myself holding my little sequined banner upside down revealing my true dork nature?:eek:

:lol:
hell I do that kind of stuff sober:reject:

U2Girl1978 said:
I liked the part of the 5/12 concert where this drunk girl comes flying out of nowhere pushes me out of the way and starts screaming and flailing her arms at Bono. This is at the end of SYCMIOYO. Wicked classy! :|
I guess she was just having fun in her own way and she's probably a much bigger fan than you or I.

Drink in the parking lot, it's cheaper...at PopMart Jersey I had some sweet homebrew tailgating, and had a blast. Beer inside is too frickin' expensive, plus it's usually shitty Bud or something.

think it could be a short setlitst...

Geno's cheesesteaks close at midnight...hear edge likes his with onion, but the rest of the band go to Pats.

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo // All Because of You // Stories for Boys
*Elevation
*Gloria
*The Ocean
*Beautiful Day // Blackbird
*Miracle Drug
*Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
*Love and Peace (or Else)
*Sunday, Bloody Sunday
*Bullet the Blue Sky
*Running to Stand Still
*Pride
*Where the Streets Have No Name
*One

~Encore~
*Zoo Station
*The Fly
*Mysterious Ways
*With or Without You w/girl onstage...

jelloe said:
think it could be a short setlitst...

Geno's cheesesteaks close at midnight...hear edge likes his with onion, but the rest of the band go to Pats.

in that case the edge would really be on fire tonight :wink:

WOWY is like the ex girlfriend you can never let go of. No matter how many times you walk away from her she always walks right back into your life. Even though after all these years you are not compaitibly any more.

Love the song though :heart:

I think the With or Without you girl is the same girl brought up for Mysterious Ways...

I just traded for the Jersey '87 partial soundboard, and it has WOWY with "shine like stars"...sweet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom