Petition to U2 and U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll sign any petition you want in regards to this.
For my membership, I started refreshing at 10 and got in as soon as tickets were available. Entered for GA, but they said they were not available at 10:02!!! What? Then I was put back in the Q, and after waiting almost 10 mins, was told no tickets were available!!! I retried again, and after another long wait, I was offered tickets over $100 a piece, to sit behind the stage. Uh...not thanks. I then tried to buy anything for either of the two Boston shows and was told nothing was available. After my first two choices were shot down, I tried GA for Philly. Was turned down for that as well, but got lucky at the end and got two tickets in the middle levels.

Now to the best one. For my "mothers" membership, I wanted to go see the band open in San Diego. Again, logged on right on time but this time I wanted the golden circle tickets. Waited awhile and got two lower level seats in front of the stage, second row!! WHOOO!!! But then when I submitted my order, ticketmaster said there was an "internal error." The site then went down for almost 30 mins, and when I finally got something guess what? My code had already had been used and was not usable. Funny that my cc wasn't charged and I had no tickets.

I was so upset all day as I spent the whole damn thing on the computer. When I went to work tonight, I thought maybe I was being too hard on the parties involved and u2. But coming home, I dont think I have. This is a disgrace.

I just want to add that while I am still angry at the situation, I am not mad at the band.

I am mad at U2.com and Ticketmaster. It's because of their incompetence that I signed this petition.

I still love U2 and this situation won't make me stop loving them.

the worst part is that u2.com will not respond to your emails. Before this fiasco, I emailed them three times about ticket sales and other things and never got a response, other than an automated "thanks for the email." I dont think they'll break the habit now.

What pisses me off the most is I called principle management about my "invalid" code and they said they have nothing to do with it, call Ticketmaster. Then the lady there said they have nothing to do with it, it's u2.com.

Lancemc said:
I think if U2 (the band) handles this the right way with class, they could even come out looking better than they did before this whole ordeal.

You're right about this, but they need to think and act quickly to pull it off.

u2valleygirl said:
Today Streets came on the radio, I turned the station.
last night, the repeat of "Beautiful Day" from SNL was on and I got angry. that song shouldn't make a person angry.

madonna's child said:

last night, the repeat of "Beautiful Day" from SNL was on and I got angry. that song shouldn't make a person angry.

yeah, I saw it and felt the same way too.

Back
Top Bottom