Petition : Broadcast Hawaiian Vertigo on TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trucdfou

The Fly
found this link

To: HBO, U2 & Principle Management

We, the undersigned U2 fans, respectfully request the final show of the Vertigo Tour be broadcast by HBO. This will allow fans, worldwide, to see the closing concert of this amazing tour.

sign here :

http://www.petitiononline.com/U2hawaii/petition.html

about 650 persons have already signed, not really optmistic about the result of that...but who knows? :wink:

may be someone could open a thread on u2.com boards?

Last edited:
do these internet petitions really work? im rather pesimistic about it but who knows? :wink:

quadcaster said:
do these internet petitions really work? im rather pesimistic about it but who knows? :wink:

Slane worked , kinda , I mean if that wasn't the big cause of it , surely helped , let's see if there was about 10.000 signs , I would say it could happen

This should be put as well on EYIW , since is like the main page of it

Iskra said:
It takes months to plan a televised broadcast (trust me) 2 weeks - aint gonna happen.

Maybe it was planeed after all , and just needed a extra push

Done, but I cant recall an online petition ever working. Its very easy to just sign it dozens of times. A hard copy of a petition is much better because of this, but of course its a bit hard when we all live in different parts of world.

i don't know who had this idea, but anyway it would be a good try...about 800 people have signed!

even if the thing is impossible for right reasons or lack of time issues, they could stream a live feed of the Beta-Cams via u2.com or aol...just like they did for the Notre-Dame concert in 2001

Last edited:
It's not sold out, so that alone is a reason why it won't be televised. Just like some sporting events have local blackouts (or used to).

Back
Top Bottom