Peeing and other fun things about G.A.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm sure the answers to my questions are buried in the previous GA threads, but I'm too tired to look after rocking out with Bono and the boys last night @ The Garden.

Awesome!!!

I've been lucky enough to score a GA ticket to May 26th @ the Fleetcenter.

Anyway, I'm one of those people that has to pee, all the god damn time it feels like. A frequent bathroom flyer.

I remember last time I saw them on GA, it was pretty easy to go in and out of the floor. And it you were lucky enough to get into the ellipse the same thing.

• So is it easy to go to the bathroom and come back? I assume it would be hard to get your same "space".

• How is the show in GA from the "last row" so to speak, where I might if I leave to pee.

• About getting into the ellipse. Does it really matter when you get there if it's all random? Or is it only random for the first 300 people? Does the person that comes at 5 have a better chance of getting picked than the person that gets there at 7:30 or later?

• So there are (2) lines. One for people in the fan club (u2.com) where you need to show some proof and another one with just people with GA tickets, right? Are there always 2 lines?

thanks for the help.

If you're lucky, there will be porta potties nearby, otherwise you'll prob have to go to a nearby restaurant or store. People will hold your space. From what i've observed, GA is worth it only if you're in the ellipse, 1st few rows on the rail outside, or in the back near the soundboard.

There are many theories about the scanner. Some say it's totally random, others say its better to come late. I personally believe they do it in layers. They'll pick some at random during different times. Meaning if someone gets picked right in front of you, there is no way, you'll get picked.

There's always 2 lines. But i dunno about this thing the fleet center is talking about with priority cards or whatever.

It can be risky if you leave the GA area. I suggest going to the bathroom before you enter the building. Don't drink alot of beer/water while in the GA area. I was very very thirsty for the 5/12 show but I wasn't going to risk it so I ended up chewing gum and drank little water. I don't know if this helps in any way.

I was referring more to going to the bathroom once inside the arena.

And I'm not a normal person when it comes to that issue. I can drink nothing all day and still have to go 20 times a day. It's crazy.

new-enablex-logo.gif

When i had GA during Elevation...i forgot to go to the washroom before i went in but luckily my mom was with me...and we met some very kind people before the show, and i was able to go and come back before the place got too full.

I was really thirsty has well, But i was also lucky enough to have nice security guards and they went and got me and my mom water bottles :)..i had little sips during the show ...just so i wouldn't faint...coz i really didn't want to do that..:wink:

I was really lucky ...and hope to be this time around...:)

U2 fans are really cool so i wouldn't be too worried, just make friends with the people around you in line and if they are honest enough they will hold your spot before the show starts, just try to go only once tho i wouldn't advice 20times because once the arena is full goodluck trying to get out and back in....especially if your really close.

Good luck!...and have fun! :)

Thanks. Enablex that's funny!

Sometimes I can block out peeing and other times I can't. It depends. I don't go 20 times during the show, but I've been known to go before, during and after the show.

If I was in GA, I probably wouldn't risk going during the show though. I'd rarther piss myself.

Never tried that. Maybe I should.

Back
Top Bottom