Paris 2 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend there is gonna try & text me the setlist as the show goes on.

wtonis said:
This will be the last setlist party I'm attending... I'll be missing the next three.... :)

yeah damned...there is something I meant to do those days..ehhhmmm

:rockon:

Anybody else biding their time before Hurricane Dennis hits? Or is everybody on another continent?

U2dork said:
Anybody else biding their time before Hurricane Dennis hits? Or is everybody on another continent?

.it's summer here in Holland.. and eh.. we don't have hurricane seasons here...
Hopefully Dennis doesn't bring any damage to you guys...

U2dork said:

I'm on Long Island, New York, so at the moment we're not in the path of it...we might get some residual rain, like we did from the last Tropical Storm last Friday (A LOT of rain!!!) but that was it.

I've been concerned about my parents, who live in Citrus County, Florida, about an hour north of Tampa. But I talked to my mom today, and she said Dennis is headed more towards the Panhandle.

Hurricanes...:madspit:

from U2tour.de:
Snow patrol left the stage 13 minutes ago.. I guess it will be another 30 minutes or so before U2 starts..

My sister and brother-in-law live in Tallahassee and they're fine except for a leaky roof. A friend of a friend has a beach-front condo/apartment thing in Destin, Florida. They just moved back in a couple of weeks ago after repairing the damage that Ivan did last year. I feel so bad for them.

I'm not directly in the path but the storm is just so large that it covers all of Mississippi, Alabama and a good chunk of Georgia. We'll get a good bit of rain, but I'm sure we'll be fine.

Last edited:
The moral of the story is you never know what will happen in life, whether it be a natural or manmade disaster or sickness or something...you have to enjoy your life in spite of the bad things that come along.

And one of the very most enjoyable things is listening to and seeing U2!!!

I thought the Music were opening for them today... or were they the opener for the opener?

U2dork said:
I thought the Music were opening for them today... or were they the opener for the opener?

They were the opening openers apparently :)

The Music are alright but I've often said to friends that they need a stylist. It's petty, but I prefer my rock stars to look like professional rock stars, not high school amateurs.

Is there anyone who can make a nice summary of topics that were discussed during the setlist threads..I know about catfood, dentistsproblems what else and is their a pattern (different setlist means less talk) or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom