Paris 2 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zwervers2 said:
Is there anyone who can make a nice summary of topics that were discussed during the setlist threads..I know about catfood, dentistsproblems what else and is their a pattern (different setlist means less talk) or not.

Don't even mention the rugby.

ludilobrate said:
any suprises tonight?What do you think?

If the defenders of the static setlists are right then their should be change because this their second night...sounds different than I meant it hahaha

Ha! The topics have ranged from cat barf and dentistry to sports and politics. We've even had an animated gif thread once.

U2dork said:
Ha! The topics have ranged from cat barf and dentistry to sports and politics. We've even had an animated gif thread once.

Is there a top 5 for best topic during a setlistparty?

the catbarf was pretty good

zwervers2 said:

If the defenders of the static setlists are right then their should be change because this their second night...sounds different than I meant it hahaha

the changes will come on 13th 15th and 16th when Vx3 will debut.

1stOne said:

the changes will come on 13th 15th and 16th when Vx3 will debut.

Man I will be pissed of then:wink:

will try to play a song with bono though..maybe the banjoversion of vertigo which I MASTER TO PERFECTION:rockon:

I hope the most importantant song they have ever written shows up tonight....maybe in Amsterdam:drool:

Leetah said:

please don't :lol:

I'm making a very cool setlist with options for bono to play with(lyrics everything is ready) hey hey hey baby hang on!

I had this dream where we would play spanish eyes on friday...
:drool:

U2dork said:
Ah, yes. The dancing Bono animated gif-off between QueenBee and StarsGoBlue. I remember it well.

And who can forget the great Tim Tams discussion?

Leetah said:

can I make a suggestion? electrical storm, please..:drool:

that is on the list also

I have spanish eyes, electrical storm and the sweetest thing...

Now give me the stage damned
:wink:

I'm a thief. I found this pic in the U2tour.de forums. Someone named toxic posted it. I thank them profusely...

paris2.jpg

U2dork said:
I'm a thief. I found this pic in the U2tour.de forums. Someone named toxic posted it. I thank them profusely...

paris2.jpg

pretty big crowd to say the least!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom