Paris 2 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show is over. No surprises.
Here's the setlist:

Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Here comes the sun (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You

All Because Of you
Yahweh
Vertigo

Thanks to Zobos and U2achtung.com for setlist updates. :wave:

What's happening here ?? U2.com has the setlist out, and the show is not finished ??

I don't understand nothing here now... :huh: :huh: :huh:

This is the culmination of U2.com's stupidity.
Why are they releasing setlists before the show is over?
:banghead:

By the way, I think Bad was deleted from the setlist because of Bono's voice. I bet he couldn't handle the "Wide Awake" notes on a 2nd night in a row.

the rockin edge said:

Hopefully we will

you seem to like NZ

Because I'm from NZ.

My location is a subtle joke. New Zealand's on the right side of the Tasman Sea and thus Australia must be on the wrong side.

And I'm stuck in Australia for another four and a half years. :sigh:

djerdap said:
This is the culmination of U2.com's stupidity.
Why are they releasing setlists before the show is over?
:banghead:

By the way, I think Bad was deleted from the setlist because of Bono's voice. I bet he couldn't handle the "Wide Awake" notes on a 2nd night in a row.

Back early in the US leg, they posted a set before the show even BEGAN.

And Bad wasn't played last night, so I don't see what you mean about handling the "wide awake" note two nights in a row ...

Axver said:

And Bad wasn't played last night, so I don't see what you mean about handling the "wide awake" note two nights in a row ...

I think he means that on the second show of back to back nights, his voice is not strong enough for that part... not that he's actually doing that particular part for the second straight night.

Axver said:

I meant, the 2nd show in a row.

the rockin edge said:

why are you stuck?

Because I'm committed to starting university in February 2006 (for a four year course) and even if I could leave, there's nowhere for me to go. No Kiwi universities catch my interest and the only other nation I could feasibly go to is the US, but it's too expense and I can't stand the US uni system.

Needle_Chill said:

I think he means that on the second show of back to back nights, his voice is not strong enough for that part... not that he's actually doing that particular part for the second straight night.

Oooh, right.

Well, he did manage to sing Bad rather well at some US concerts that were the second concert in two nights, such as Phoenix II and Denver II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom