Paris 2 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in reply to an erlier question about if bono likes paris. answer yes: he couldn't wait to get into town during their second parisgig

of course, U2.com telling us they'll play Bad next kinda ruins the surprise doesn't it? Wankers.

the rockin edge said:

stop beating us in cricket then:mad:

:wink:

Please, beat Australia all you want in cricket, but roll over and die against New Zealand.

By the way, New Zealand just flogged the British and Irish Lions in the rugby. Oh, this is a wonderful time to be a Kiwi.

Then again, considering that we own the world when it comes to rugby union, it's ALWAYS a wonderful time to be a Kiwi!

Lila64 said:
u2.com was reporting 'Bad' after ISHFWILF. Could that be right???:huh:

Damn well hope so!

But it's U2.com, so ... beLIEve until we get a reliable source.

U2dork said:
of course, U2.com telling us they'll play Bad next kinda ruins the surprise doesn't it? Wankers.

u2achtung.com said that u2.com posted the setlist with 'Bad' after ISHFWILF. I dunno. I'm not looking... I gotta get out of the house, have lunch, experience life, the world. You know, reality :lmao:

See ya later peeps! :hug:

U2dork said:

so tru - the generator world blog updates more frequently than the site I pay 40 dollars for:huh:

Hey, timothius, if you're out there, how was that series against the Lions?

I only saw the third game thanks to being in the US when the first two were played, but I'm still peeved that Umaga was sent off. Though our ability to score two tries while we were one man down just goes to show how dismal the Lions were.

My favourite joke of the moment: after the first test, the Lions players took Clive Woodward out for dinner and dressed him up as a pumpkin in the hopes that he would turn into a coach at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom