Panic Panic Everywhere!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've now reached a Zen-like calm. Searching through the panic-stricken blue craic land, I found the answer I'd been searching for. Yes, I can hold onto the code that is screaming to be used! I can wait until the summer sun is high. I can resist reading the threads that will describe SanDiego in detail, just like I resisted downloading the forerunning tunes before the boys played them live on Radio One.

I can wait 'til Fall.

That is unless the ever-magical hubby secretly obtains tickets for Boston. (he's not using my code!!)

Ooohhhmmm!!! Definitely in a place called Vertigo. We all need to kneel. I actually feel blessed not to partake in the madness of presale tomorrow. Good luck to everyone...I wish you two GAs in whatever venue you wish. :cool:

Last edited:
correct me if im wrong people but the UK stadium shows will not sell out through pre-sale will they??? i mean GA for cardiff would be like 10 000 would it not????

lcfcok said:
correct me if im wrong people but the UK stadium shows will not sell out through pre-sale will they??? i mean GA for cardiff would be like 10 000 would it not????

the pre-sale only has a limited number of tickets put aside. THOSE tickets might sell out quickly, but not the whole venue.

Personally, I'm just going to go to bed and just get rested so I can get rid of this :censored: virus. Everything will be OK. I'm saving my code in hopes of a fall Atlanta gig, if it doesn't happen, life goes on.

Edgey said:
I adore the anticipation and the tension leading up to buying tickets as well as the following preoccupation with the planning of how to get out of work, what to do with the dogs, how early to line up for GA, etc, etc. It somehow makes it all sweeter in the end!

What he said!:wink:

How is it that I am a 30 year old man, I've seen U2 8 times in concert and yet I haven't been this nervous since: 1. the day Bar Exam results came out, and 2. the day my nephew Ian was born (coincidentally, he was born the day after my birthday--how AWESOME was that!)

Why am I so nervous???

Maybe it's because I know just how ABSOLUTELY GREAT this band can be live!!!!

Oh, I hope I get tickets!

I how we all get tickets! We all deserve great seats for being such devoted, loyal fans!

FitzChivalry said:
OK, I have to try and get some sleep so I can be coherent enough to point, click and type in that damn password that I will be dreaming about all night long.

Good luck and the best of seats to you all, my fellow U2 lovers!

And good luck to you!:hug: And to all of my other brothers and sisters ;)

takes me back to getting glastonbury tickets last year.....18 hours of REFRESH!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone, may you all get the tickets you've dreamt of....

FitzChivalry said:
How is it that I am a 30 year old man, I've seen U2 8 times in concert and yet I haven't been this nervous since: 1. the day Bar Exam results came out, and 2. the day my nephew Ian was born (coincidentally, he was born the day after my birthday--how AWESOME was that!)

Why am I so nervous???

Maybe it's because I know just how ABSOLUTELY GREAT this band can be live!!!!

Oh, I hope I get tickets!

I how we all get tickets! We all deserve great seats for being such devoted, loyal fans!

I think a good deal of the excitement/panic/whatever is due to the distorted view an internet bulletin board gives to the whole situation. Sure these are in demand tickets, but I have the feelong that they aren't quite as in demand as they seem to be when you're on this board. :shrug:

indra said:

I think a good deal of the excitement/panic/whatever is due to the distorted view an internet bulletin board gives to the whole situation. Sure these are in demand tickets, but I have the feelong that they aren't quite as in demand as they seem to be when you're on this board. :shrug:

I very much hope you are right.

Would more optimists like to speak up? I am trying to listen to all the optimists to avoid any pessimism.

50 minutes to go :huh: :huh:

I looked to see if the page was avliable it was,nothing was clickable,man it better be clickable in 50 minutes

Samu2 said:
50 minutes to go :huh: :huh:

I looked to see if the page was avliable it was,nothing was clickable,man it better be clickable in 50 minutes

Would some of you post who are now getting tickets as to whether you've been successful? I'm central time zone and it's several hours away. Just curious.....:crazy:

tawanda said:
Would some of you post who are now getting tickets as to whether you've been successful? I'm central time zone and it's several hours away. Just curious.....:crazy:

So, I see you've had the same problem as me. Went to bed, woke up about 10 or 15 minutes ago in a cold sweat, turned on the VH1 only to have the ABOY video immediately come on. I felt it was a sign that it was time to continue to vigil.:crazy: :yikes:

Good luck to everyone starting at 10GMT. May the ticket Gods be with you.

Back
Top Bottom