Ottawa Setlist-Free Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't seen High Fidelity in a long time, but its a good one. Never saw One Crazy Summer.. I'll check it out.

alison0313 said:
I haven't seen High Fidelity in a long time, but its a good one. Never saw One Crazy Summer.. I'll check it out.

it's the only movie you'll ever find with Bobcat Goldthwait, Booger from 'Revenge of the Nerds', one of Bill Murray's brothers, Demi Moore AND John Cusack

I love it

Great John Cusack movies - Say Anything, Grosse Point Blank, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

Serendipity - not very high up on my list. :down: He's much better than cheesy romantic comedies.

Okay, as far as the setlist goes, I'm more interested in hearing how they handled Arcade Fire playing Wake Up and U2 using it as their intro. Has anyone heard if anything unusual happened there, or did U2 use it like they always do?

LemonMacPhisto said:

it's the only movie you'll ever find with Bobcat Goldthwait, Booger from 'Revenge of the Nerds', one of Bill Murray's brothers, Demi Moore AND John Cusack

I love it

Wow.. thats quite a cast. I'm a sucker for Booger, so I'll check it out :drool:

Queen Bee said:

And FOX is full of morons :mad:

they cancelled Family Guy 3 times also, so the same people who let them make the OC/The Only Caucasion must do the cancellations

wenda said:

MARRY ME!

Yeah, they are. "Let's cancel the best show we have...shall we?"

They need to make more room for bad reality shows like trading spouses.. although I did watch the one with the crazy Christian lady... :ohmy:

dandy said:
:moodswing:

:nostalgia:

:woe:
i know :sad:

:hyper:

:sad:

:hyper:

down.gif
down.gif

Arrested Development does indeed rule..........and so does The Arcade Fire, easily the best opening act for U2 this tour, and dare I say out, their album is better than HTDAAB......

Basic premise of The Only Caucasion:

the angry guy from the broken home is sad
The hot girl is a drunk
The MILF mom is a drunk
Peter Gallagher has huge eyebrows
The gold-digger mom is a rich bitch
The son of the Eyebrow/drunk is a cool nerd
The son's girlfriend is spoiled

and this all happens without coming into contact with the Outside World :shh:

alison0313 said:

They need to make more room for bad reality shows like trading spouses.. although I did watch the one with the crazy Christian lady... :ohmy:

When I saw that episode, I laughed so hard I cried and almost soiled my underbritches

LemonMacPhisto said:
Basic premise of The Only Caucasion:

the angry guy from the broken home is sad
The hot girl is a drunk
The MILF mom is a drunk
Peter Gallagher has huge eyebrows
The gold-digger mom is a rich bitch
The son of the Eyebrow/drunk is a cool nerd
The son's girlfriend is spoiled

and this all happens without coming into contact with the Outside World :shhh:

:lmao: I like Peter Gallagher's huge eybrows and Eybrow's drunk cool nerd son :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:

When I saw that episode, I laughed so hard I cried and almost soiled my underbritches

The best part was the ending text where it said she changed her mind and decided to keep the money. I guess Jesus approved.

LemonMacPhisto said:

underbritches, huh? dude, nowadays they're called 'underwear'. Live in the now, not in the 1800s.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom