Open 'Tour' Bitch Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't agree with you more about those morons that come in and disrupt the show for everybody else. They do it on purpose because, well, they're so "important" and you aren't.

I'm sick of the ones that talk during the quieter songs about all kinds of stupid things, or do cell phone calls, stfu!

I'm also sick of those who sing louder than Bono, horribly offkey, don't know the words, and now I just say shhhhhhhhhh.

I'm sick of those who get up in the middle of the best songs, to go out and get beer in cups, they are in the middle of a row, they ruin the "moment" for everybody else, then they come back with beer in cups and spill it all over everybody else during another middle of a best song. They go in and out getting beer 5x+ a show.

I'm also sick of those who 'dance' if you could call it that and swing their stupid arms hitting the faces of everybody next to and behind them. Everybody else manages to 'dance' without doing that, but not these types. You can tell narcissistic personality dx and histrionic pers. dx by the way even when they're 10 rows up they think Bono is going to look at them dancing. HE ISN'T YOU STUPID FOOLS.

:lol: to that!

bono_man2002 said:

:lmao:

I'm really sick of Edges guitar strings....I mean they just lay there and do nothing but make these bloody nosies all night! :mad:

HAHAHA! Good one bono_man! :lmao:

Last edited:
bonoed said:

I'm also sick of those who 'dance' if you could call it that and swing their stupid arms hitting the faces of everybody next to and behind them. Everybody else manages to 'dance' without doing that, but not these types. You can tell narcissistic personality dx and histrionic pers. dx by the way even when they're 10 rows up they think Bono is going to look at them dancing. HE ISN'T YOU STUPID FOOLS.

So you must have been sitting near me at some point :reject:

I guess I'm not *that* bad but I do enjoy myself as much as I can without intruding on someone else's personal space.

What bugs me even more than spastic dancers are the people who act bored and only react when Beautiful Day is played. They stayed glued to their seats, clap politely and act like it would kill them to look happy about being there. At Anaheim 1, our entire section sat for most of the show and then half of them left before the show was even over.

And I TOTALLY agree with what everyone said about the well connected "I'm at U2 because its cool" Staples crowd. Annoying as hell.

60rosemount said:

Second there should be a quiz at the door. Don't know Bono and the Edge's real name?? Up to the roof with you. jackers!

What's your favorite song from the Boy album? Boy? Who's boy? To the end of the line ya Bastard!

bono_man2002 said:
why didnt Bono bring my up on stage at the staples centre?
I was section 319, last row......dammit!

I hate to break it to you, but ... Bono doesn't like you.

Why did Bono pull up the chick with the nappy ti#s last night(4/9)? This is the 2nd time he pulled her up on stage. Don't mean to bitch but does Bono have a fetish for flat chested Asain?

sjjamie74 said:
Why did Bono pull up the chick with the nappy ti#s last night(4/9)? This is the 2nd time he pulled her up on stage. Don't mean to bitch but does Bono have a fetish for flat chested Asain?

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! the chick with the "flapjacks" was asian??!?

You missed out because last night (4/10) he pulled up a girl in a white tube top, no bra, and good solid C cup boobs with nipples pointin.

Bono's American Wife said:

:lmao
What bugs me even more than spastic dancers are the people who act bored and only react when Beautiful Day is played. They stayed glued to their seats, clap politely and act like it would kill them to look happy about being there. At Anaheim 1, our entire section sat for most of the show and then half of them left before the show was even over.

And I TOTALLY agree with what everyone said about the well connected "I'm at U2 because its cool" Staples crowd. Annoying as hell.

:madspit: fuck....I'd be VERY, VERY, VERY HAPPY to take one of their places. [no tix yet 4 me}

BigMacPhisto said:

I agree. I'm sorry, but that should be appearing at like every show.......it's their best live song after "Streets".......

That's my first bitching in this thread. But I wouldn't be surprised if a few more surface. :wink: :macdevil:

oh that is my biggest bitchin' about this tour! i miss that song!!!! it's the best song ever!!!! oh why, why is it not included in the setlist?!?!?!?!:sad:

I would like to bitch about there only being 4 Chicago shows, all of which I have/am attending. Life sucks.

Also need to bitch about some of the Chicago crowd 5/9 being lamea** bumps on a log...and not knowing the older songs - I felt I was singing with about 100 other people only...and no thanks to the guys who did not help me pull my sister up from the ground when she fainted - buttheads :mad:

they couldn't play L.A. on MY birthday? They have to play Boston on 5/28? Did they think of sending me a plane ticket and GAs (with auto ellipse entry)? Nooooooooooooooooooo!:rant:

:wink:

by the way, I still need LA tix for November. Belated gift? :scratch:

I WANT U2 TO PLAY BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP AND UNTIL THEY DO I WILL INSULT BANO AND CALL HIM OLD!!!!!111!1

Here's one for the bitching forum...

delete the spaces...
//www . atu2.com / news / article.src?ID=3876

2005 KOL = 1985 Lone Justice

And that's all I've got to complain about.

I was at 5/9 in Chicago and from where I was everyone was singing the old songs too so I don't know where
hluvslmj was, but you must have been surrounded by newbies.

Y DIDNT BONO PULL ME UP ON STAYJ AND MAEK OWT WIT ME!111 I WUZ IN SEKTSHUN 330!!?!?!/1/1 AND Y DINT I GIT 2 PLAY ACROBAT!!!111 U2 SUX BC DEY DIDTN DO DAT!!11//?! Y R THEY OLD!!!111 DATS GAY!!1111 U2 IS GAY!!111

bono_man2002 said:

I'm not sure if Bono's voice can hold up for "Stonger" But that'd be great.

And why the hell did they drop the hokey pokey!

:lol: Oh my goodness....

I'm having a ball picturing Bono prancing around onstage with a chair like Mrs. Spears. Wow that made my day!

Back
Top Bottom