OMZ mikal!!!1 I beat you to making the Setlist Party, Photos, and Bitch Thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready, ready for the upset "fans".....I'm ready....ready for complaints.....ready for the whining....ready for the bash....ready to see that Mr. Brau's still a colossal ass (Odds on that were 1:10 for).....I'm ready....ready for Chicago III...

albeit a tad late.

1115539483924527.jpg

Axver said:

Your comments get more boring by the night. :yawn:

At least sling something original back at me.

I'll be here the whole tour. Upset U2 fan, venting. The thread title includeds "bitching" as well.

zoo99 said:
Has Anyone seen over at U2 Log the picture of a Setlist kinda of looking board that has amongst other songs that they have already played on this tour, Real Thing, Stuck In A Moment, Walk On and Wild Horses. It also has two catagories listed one is Semi Tone Down and the other is Concert Pitch. What does this mean ?
Yes, we talk about this in last night's setlist thread. I believe it has to do with tuning...

Axver said:

That's not unique in the slightest. They've been doing that for the last ... goodness, quite a few shows. Can't remember the last time ZS came after the human rights thing.

ZS after the human rights thing... :reject: I thought that was a joke earlier. Did they really run that before ZS before?

zoo99 said:
Has Anyone seen over at U2 Log the picture of a Setlist kinda of looking board that has amongst other songs that they have already played on this tour, Real Thing, Stuck In A Moment, Walk On and Wild Horses. It also has two catagories listed one is Semi Tone Down and the other is Concert Pitch. What does this mean ?

Yup it's posted here somewhere..

Again, why do we complain? We all loved this setlist. So it hardly changes... at least 'ts the best selist or a tour.
SMB

How many of you are willing to settle.

I'm an ass cause I think the set sucks, and I post about it in a threat titled:

OMZ mikal!!!1 I beat you to making the Setlist Party, Photos, and BITCH Thread Pt II

MrBrau1 said:

I'll be here the whole tour. Upset U2 fan, venting. The thread title includeds "bitching" as well.

Well, while you're bitching about Pride or whatever being in the same spot at Boston, I'll be singing "in the name of love" loudly with the rest of the GA crowd. I get this feeling I'll be having more fun than you, but enjoy your negativity anyway.

MrBrau1 said:
How many of you are willing to settle.

I'm an ass cause I think the set sucks, and I post about it in a threat titled:

OMZ mikal!!!1 I beat you to making the Setlist Party, Photos, and BITCH Thread Pt II

2 things:

1) You're not an ass, you're a colossal ass.

2) The thread title is sarcasm, it exists because of colossal asses like yourself.

u2girlcj said:

ZS after the human rights thing... :reject: I thought that was a joke earlier. Did they really run that before ZS before?

They were doing RTSS --> Human Rights Thingy --> Zoo Station at a good few of the early shows of the tour.

Axver said:

Well, while you're bitching about Pride or whatever being in the same spot at Boston, I'll be singing "in the name of love" loudly with the rest of the GA crowd. I get this feeling I'll be having more fun than you, but enjoy your negativity anyway.

I'll be singing too, Axver! Last time they gave me dirty looks when I sang along on the chorus, you know, "Free at last, they took your pie"? Don't know why....

;)

No spoken words said:
2) The thread title is sarcasm, it exists because of colossal asses like yourself.

Beat me to it. 'Watch' became 'bitch' on the prompting of a joke by timothius about the whiny threads.

Axver said:

That's the way to do it. Fuck 'em if they don't like it. I could hear the same songs all 20 times and I'd be happy.

Axver said:

Knock your self out. It's a pity you don't realise it could be SO MUCH BETTER.

Axver said:

:up:

Exactly. When I'm at a show, I don't sit there analyzing or thinking, "Oh no, they're not mixing up the setlist :yikes:". I go to enjoy the show :shrug:

Besides, when did U2 ever drastically vary their setlists from night to night. I have bootlegs from the UF tour where it's basically the same thing night after night.

Plus, they have to figure out new lighting cues, etc. when they change things.

oh, and party on! :) :wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom