OMZ mikal!!!1 I beat you to making the Setlist Party, Photos, and Bitch Thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Yeah, it's so disappointing Running To Stand Still and Zoo Station were brought back after 12 years, Gloria was after 15 years, The Electric Co. after 17.5, An Cat Dubh after 20.5, and The Ocean after 22. I'm inconsolable in my grief. U2 suck. Thanks for showing me the light.

LOL!!!!:)

Why don't they play any of their songs from the 60s anymore???

1115539483955469.jpg

scottyT said:
i like the song original of the species, i find it to be pleasant to listen to. anyone want to be my hot date in Philly? since my hot date is going to be running a stupid marathon in delaware the next morning? hahahha.

I already offered. :flirt: :lol:

Axver said:
OOTS? Awesome! Wonder whether OOTS or Yahweh will make the DVD ...

If OOTS will be released as a single then I would guess that'll make it.
That doesn't help does it.

Alright people, time to go grab a late dinner....again, my profuse apologies for involving myself in some of the arguing, those that "know" me know I come in here looking to enjoy myself and enjoy the band.

See you at the next party, goodnight! :)

Wow, I am behind. Vertigo again?!

That's cool, but I wish they'd do I Will Follow.

my friend is in a band, and they were really hammered one night and so were we.....

and they kept asking us what they should play....

and we kept saying, staring at the sun.....

and so they kept playing it.
three and a half times in a row.

after the first half of the fourth time they went into one of the greatest and most ridiculous songs ever.... it was basically the singer, my friend joel..... singing the names of obscure Phillies. if he'd run out, we'd just yell new ones.... and alas a new verse.....

needless to say none of us have ever been back to that bar.

yay!

No spoken words said:
Alright people, time to go grab a late dinner....again, my profuse apologies for involving myself in some of the arguing, those that "know" me know I come in here looking to enjoy myself and enjoy the band.

See you at the next party, goodnight! :)

Have a good one, NSW! :wave:

so please fill me in...was tonight any different besides the ending?

by the way...hello, how is everyone? and how is the party?

and may i please have a tim tam, or are we all out?

Axver said:

Yeah, it's so disappointing Running To Stand Still and Zoo Station were brought back after 12 years, Gloria was after 15 years, The Electric Co. after 17.5, An Cat Dubh after 20.5, and The Ocean after 22. I'm inconsolable in my grief. U2 suck. Thanks for showing me the light.

Hey do you guys ever learn????? or LISTEN??? i SAID take it somewhere else i dont want to hear no one more peice of shit about this dammed argument that is making me and others fed up!! Give it up both of you or LEAVE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom