OMZ mikal!!!1 I beat you to making the Setlist Party, Photos, and Bitch Thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

Diane's an inspiration to us all!! Next time you eat too many Tim Tams and get an upset stomach....and want to call in sick to work or school.....remember this night....THIS moment.....and ask yourself...WWDD???....she'd go to work or school, or do a striptease on your table.....something like that...but you get the point!

:lmao:

*strives to be more like Diane, and strip in the face of adversity from now on*

kellyahern said:

Yeah, you did. No one was arguing before you came in. All your posts are so nasty and negative.

My favorite band is dissapointing me, and I'm saying so. I didn't realise reaction to the set was only supposed to be happy rainbows and gum drops. I also didn't realise my opinion was wrong.

OKEY LISTEN ALL YOU PUNKS WHO ARE ARGUING THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD! EITHER FINISH IT NOW OR TAKE IT TO ANOTHER PLACE THIS IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF KINDERGAREN BOYS FIGHTING! I DON"T CARE WHO IS RIGHT WHO IS WRONG JUST fucking QUIT IT NOW AND YES THAT INCLUDES EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS GODDAMMED ARGUMENT!

dabiggestu2fan said:
OKEY LISTEN ALL YOU PUNKS WHO ARE ARGUING THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD! EITHER FINISH IT NOW OR TAKE IT TO ANOTHER PLACE THIS IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF KINDERGAREN BOYS FIGHTING! I DON"T CARE WHO IS RIGHT WHO IS WRONG JUST fucking QUIT IT NOW AND YES THAT INCLUDES EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS GODDAMMED ARGUMENT!

gg caps lock

dabiggestu2fan said:

Go dabig!

Next concert have a negative and a positive thread for setlist parties and we can all be happy amongst are selves, Cheers.

original of the species
1115539483953425.jpg

MrBrau1 said:

My favorite band is dissapointing me

Yeah, it's so disappointing Running To Stand Still and Zoo Station were brought back after 12 years, Gloria was after 15 years, The Electric Co. after 17.5, An Cat Dubh after 20.5, and The Ocean after 22. I'm inconsolable in my grief. U2 suck. Thanks for showing me the light.

After I got done listening to "Streets," my friend told me he'd call me again if they did "Party Girl."

My phone rang, and I picked it up to yell, "PARTY GIRL! Eeeeee!"

It was a telemarketer. :laugh:

HOLY SHIT. Vertigo again!!!

i like the song original of the species, i find it to be pleasant to listen to. anyone want to be my hot date in Philly? since my hot date is going to be running a stupid marathon in delaware the next morning? hahahha.

hey guys. just got home from work....excited to see how the show ends...

see the show's pretty similar...but that's too be expected with the dvd...hoping they might change up the ending, maybe they did want to have the option of either ending, you know?

did i miss the brau/axver fight or are we still rolling?

Yeah just stop bickering your getting poor Neutral upset...and i don't think any of us want our setlist parties taken away...

Whether we all like the setlist or not...these are fun get togethers and i think thats the way they should stay.

Just my 2 cents :)

OOTS? Awesome! Wonder whether OOTS or Yahweh will make the DVD ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom