Omfg!!!111 Opening Night Reporters Needed!!1111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
!!!111

hey, we need someone here who's going to opening night in San Diego to give us updates by cell phone or text message, telling us the stage setup and setlist.

anyone up for it?

!!!!!!!111

no, i'm talking as the show goes on, we need someone giving us reports after every 3 songs or so.

I won't do it during the show, but while waiting for U2 to come on, I'd be willing to *try* to text message someone with details of the stage.

I can't give any promises though because I might be in a catfight with someone for the spot below Bono's feet :wink:

Last edited:
!!!!111

perfect. we can set up a thread and everything. omfg!!111 im so excited i culd expload!!1111

!1

Interference will have someone on the scene. I'm hoping we can arrange constant updates. I know I'll definitely be waiting by the phone to post stuff for you all.

HelloAngel said:
Interference will have someone on the scene. I'm hoping we can arrange constant updates. I know I'll definitely be waiting by the phone to post stuff for you all.

!!!111 thanks.

i might be down for it, tell you stuff about the stage before the show, but i'll be on the floor going crazy during the show, i doubt i'd want to be on my cell then.

I have a feeling that a lot of us East Coast fans are going to be bleary-eyed the next morning at work because we were up all night, hitting the refresh button every few minutes on our browsers, waiting to read more about the show from the lucky Interferencers who will be in the house!

Stage design, setlist, clothes, stuff they do with the tv screens, and just generally anything out of the ordinary.

Not only just a camera phone....hopefully somebody will be able to sneak in a camera with which they can take pictures and get 'em on interference.

OH boy...I can't believe it. This is the first tour since ZooTV that we have absolutely no idea what the stage will look like. Like going back to the days before the Net. I doubt anybody at Vancouver next week will be able to sneak in and get pics..

It will be great b/c the rest of the world will be findingit allout the same time we are.
Another thing: Maybe a celeb list would be nice too, if any luminaries are spotted in the GA...

*Pssst* anyobdy from the Vertigo crew with a cameraphone who's a Blue Crack addict? :wink:

this is a great idea! Im most into the setlist and what they do with the lights, etc. I want to see how big of a spectacle they go for.

Well, if anyone wants to make a note, first night attendees can always email me with any commentary, pictures, etc etc and I will get them on the main site right away.

I will be posting this reminder ahead of the 28th to make sure everyone knows to contact me. :)

Back
Top Bottom