OMFG!!!11 Axver!! I BEET U TO MAKING DA SETLIST WATCH THRED!!!1111(5/10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1115539483850667.jpg

timothius said:

Nah, What would give you that impression?!

Because the Brisbane show was in 1993 and there's said to be no bootleg. I keep hearing whispers there actually IS but I'm yet to find it ...

With all the pic posting can we make it to 3 setlist threads tonight?

CTU2fan said:
I have Brisbane '89 incoming in trade, can't wait.

Oooh, which one? I've all three, but only in MP3. I'd love proper copies, as I live only an hour south of Brisbane.

My uncle called me during vertigo... it sounds so class... knowing its live... that was worth staying up for anyway... i told him call during love and peace so no bed yet :drool:

Axver said:

Because the Brisbane show was in 1993 and there's said to be no bootleg. I keep hearing whispers there actually IS but I'm yet to find it ...

Sorry 1993.

Yes I have a bootleg taken at the same time. It is infact a video one.

The only problem with it being that the sound is a bit distant (as it was taken from my home in New Zealand at the time) and features my year 1 presentation night. I swear you can distinctively make out EBTTRT.

Axver said:

Oooh, which one? I've all three, but only in MP3. I'd love proper copies, as I live only an hour south of Brisbane.

10-3 I've got coming, I'll put it on u2torrents if you want. Feel free to share my missing show also (which NZ ones have you got? I've got the partial Auckland and Wellington 11-4 incoming).

Bono certainly is taking flight tonight. There's a lot of shots of him off the ground... :)

timothius said:

Sorry 1993.

Yes I have a bootleg taken at the same time. It is infact a video one.

The only problem with it being that the sound is a bit distant (as it was taken from my home in New Zealand at the time) and features my year 1 presentation night. I swear you can distinctively make out EBTTRT.

:lol: How does Bullet sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom