Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm 22 :wink:

:lmao: i wish!!

here it is, except i got mine in black. the pink is just :yuck:
l10089096av.jpg

So that's wht a whore shirt is.

You old geezer you. :wink:

Just wanted to say that tonights show was a blast and i am very happy that i could keep you all informed with my texts to Lila. It was so much fun keeping you all updated tonight

It's like a miracle at the moment - it's raining here but I'm yet to hear any thunder!

Hope I haven't spoken too soon ... :uhoh:

OMG they're all dropping like flies! :sad:

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
Wah...
WAH WAH WANDERINGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Christ, I can't do it.

Night,
GG,
Khaaaan
Ax
catlhere
Angel

Sleep, must sleep..... :|

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Gaelicstormfan said:
Just wanted to say that tonights show was a blast and i am very happy that i could keep you all informed with my texts to Lila. It was so much fun keeping you all updated tonight

Thank you so much for the texts! We really appreciated it. :bow:

I love watching all of you drop like tired flies while I sit here waiting for dinner time to come. :happy:

Canadiens1160 said:
Christ, I can't do it.

Night,
GG,
Khaaaan
Ax
catlhere
Angel

Weak! Weak! Look at us in Newfieland, 4:00 am and still kicking! :wink:

:hug: Cheers.

Gen. Chat said:

Everybody here can call me daddy, really everbody call me daddy. :wink:

Damn the internet. I thought you were female. Don't ask why, I had no clue. Until Axver said earlier "his profile". I'm a terrible judge of a/s/l over the computer apparently! :lol:

GibsonGirl said:
So that's wht a whore shirt is.

You old geezer you. :wink:
:lmao: i own other whore shirts too, i should've looked to see if they were online as well but i closed the window and i'm too lazy to browse through everything :happy:

and before anyone asks i won't post pictures of me wearing these shirts, don't wanna make your eyes bleed :wink:

:lmao: i guess me being a geezer makes sense, seeing as how i always lust after geezers :hmm:

Axver said:
I love watching all of you drop like tired flies while I sit here waiting for dinner time to come. :happy:

:madspit:

I'm going to be in boring classes during the fourth leg shows in Australia and NZ. :sad:

Canadiens1160 said:
Christ, I can't do it.

Night,
GG,
Khaaaan
Ax
catlhere
Angel

:wave: Well someone else is already dreaming of front row at U2, so dream of cookies... lots of them... and if you dont like cookies well uh, have nightmares u lunatic! Who doesnt like cookies?! :madspit:

catlhere said:

:wave: Well someone else is already dreaming of front row at U2, so dream of cookies... lots of them... and if you dont like cookies well uh, have nightmares u lunatic! Who doesnt like cookies?! :madspit:

I am cry!!!

:mad:

GibsonGirl said:

:madspit:

I'm going to be in boring classes during the fourth leg shows in Australia and NZ. :sad:

Won't the Aussie/Kiwi shows fall during your early morning before class? 9pm Australian Eastern savings time is 5am US eastern, I believe. Is Newfoundland 30 or 90 minutes ahead of the US east coast?

Canadiens1160 said:
Bah, foiled by my arch nemesis Time Zone :hug:

:lol: :wave:

I'm going too, 4:00 am is too late. Or early. I think my head is going to explode. And not in the "HOLY CRAP, U2 FINALLY PLAYED MOFO!" kind of way, but in the "my head is going to crack in two if I don;t sleep soon>' I like using quotations.

It's been fun! Thanks to everyone involved with the setlist party. :hug:

WNjoy the rest of your evening.

Yeah I see the spelling errors, but I can't ve arsed.

Back
Top Bottom