Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
catlhere said:

Coupled with having no life and girlfriend if you are me! :happy:

Thank you U2! You save my souuulllll.

I once had a life. It lasted six weeks while I was in the US.

Then I came back to Australia. :(

Axver said:

I once had a life. It lasted six weeks while I was in the US.

Then I came back to Australia. :(

But with Steve Irwin around, life has to be a whirlwind adventure of crocks and tight khaki shorts! :hyper:

Right?...

catlhere said:

But with Steve Irwin around, life has to be a whirlwind adventure of crocks and tight khaki shorts! :hyper:

Right?...

I barely get out. :(

It doesn't help that I live right on the edge of the city and can't see well enough to drive anywhere that I want to go.

Axver said:

I once had a life.
yuhsher.jpg

Gen. Chat said:
Et tu Lila. :tsk:
why won't you just tell us your age? then you won't have to live in fear that i'll give you an embarrassing sig :)

plus then i'll let my pic be used in this setlist party photoshop thingie since everyone wants it to be in there so badly :yuck:

Miringeltje said:

:yes:

On to guessing Gen. Chat's age we go.

31 I'd say.

He said to call him daddy. But im 20 so i would say if hes anything like my dad, he is 40 or older. if not then sorry pops. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

why won't you just tell us your age? then you won't have to live in fear that i'll give you an embarrassing sig :)

plus then i'll let my pic be used in this setlist party photoshop thingie since everyone wants it to be in there so badly :yuck:

I should just use the avatar. put a big black and white head on those tan bodies. :laugh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

He likes his anonymity. :madspit:

I bet if we asked his name, he'd say he's John Smith. :rant:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:ohmy: you don't look it! you look early, maybe mid 20s i think :yes: :wink:

Seriously! I was thinking no older than early twenties, I thought 24 was pushing it.

My first tour was the "War" tour - there, I said it, and I'm proud of it :yes: - Why can't you tell us anything? Are you in the witness protection program? It's not like we asked for your picture or anything (I've never seen Khan either). And if you are a Gen., Daddy, then maybe you've figured out my age (or at least a minimum age with an 11 year old kid)

Gen. Chat said:

I saw U2 for the first time when they played Reunion Arena in 1992, might have been 1993. :shrug:
I saw U2 for the first time in 1992, and I'm 33.

Gen. Chat said:

I saw U2 for the first time when they played Reunion Arena in 1992, might have been 1993. :shrug:

That would be 5 April 1992?

1. Zoo Station
2. The Fly
3. Even Better Than The Real Thing
4. Mysterious Ways
5. One
6. Until The End Of The World
7. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
8. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
9. Angel Of Harlem
10. Satellite Of Love
11. Bad / All I Want Is You (snippet)