Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream (?), and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

I'd love to but I don't have it on this computer. Someone upload the remix for me so that I can play it. I'll love you forever and ever :flirt:

will do!

Queen Bee said:
I'm going to play Dirty Day two times in a row, Axver :drool:

DD x 2. :drool:

Hey, you know, when I was on the taxi home today, I saw a truck in St. John's that said something like "DD Movers." Or something like that. The DD was definitely there, not sure about the Movers. I wasn't paying attention to that part. Anyway, the point is...I thought of you and Chizip. :lol: :hug:

Queen Bee said:

I'd love to but I don't have it on this computer. Someone upload the remix for me so that I can play it. I'll love you forever and ever :flirt:

I should have it...checking and uploading.

WildHoneyAlways said:

:yes: I saw it up close last night. :drool:
Awesome. I already love Mysterious Ways, but the Edge Shuffle just makes it so much better!

Also folks, laptops aren't for laps.

hi guys :wave:

I very almost went to the airport today when I was cancelled from work today to get a plane ticket for Omaha

should have just gone with Barbara this morning - she had a interesting opening act performer on her flight this morning

nurse chrissi said:

I very almost went to the airport today when I was cancelled from work today to get a plane ticket for Omaha

should have just gone with Barbara this morning - she had a interesting opening act performer on her flight this morning

?

cleazer said:

Also folks, laptops aren't for laps.

You've got that right. I've positioned it so that I'm not covering up anything that shouldn't be covered. I don't want to overheat the thing...instead, it's doing a pretty good job of overheating me.

nurse chrissi said:

really? :hyper: that's so cool!

sorry you didn't go :( :hug:

nurse chrissi said:

was it FLAG MAN??? :hyper:

Gen. Chat said:

I was in the mood for Christmas music but I'll have to settle for Take Me Home Country Roads and My Boyfriend’s Back. :crack:

TAKE ME HOME COUNTRY ROAD, AS PERFORMED BY LENA ZAVARONI, MAKES ME WANT TO SMASH THINGS. AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY. :banghead:

I'm sorry for the caps, but it was warranted. :wink:

GAH!! I have to get used to this Firefox business....

The tabs are tripping me up :madspit:

wenda said:
GAH!! I have to get used to this Firefox business....

The tabs are tripping me up :madspit:

:lol:

I still haven't gotten Firefox. I said I was going to one day, but...

Hooray, Daddy's Gonna Pay x 2! :hyper:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
hiya folks! :wave:

Hey U2Fanatic
Last night I asked you about going to see Bono in D.C. in Feb, i don't know if you saw my question. I wanted to know if you have gotten your tickets in the mail yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom