official "please play BAD in boston" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innominata8

War Child
i really REALLY want to hear this song during one of the shows; it's my favorite u2 song.

anyone else have any 'requests' for boston? :)

Are we talking relalistic requests or dream requests?

I would love Even Better than the Real Thing to make it's tour debut in Boston but I'd be happy with hearing Gloria tomorrow night.

lol... i'll leave it up to people to decide if their request is realistic or not. at this point in the tour, my thoughts are if it's been played it's realistic. if it hasn't, it might be a reach....

They will definetly play Bad. Hope to hear Until the End of the World again and I Will Follow.

If they played the Chicago 4 setlist, you would have one happy kid right here!

I Will Follow would be nice as well, but my big hope is for Bad on Tuesday or Thursday...

Until the End of the World, I would die to hear that. I Will Follow, I just have a feeling I'll hear that. Also Bad is a must hear.

IT would be cool if they did one concert sometime where they let the fans vote what got to be played. Not a whole tour, but just one concert.

Here's a suggestion if you really want to hear "Bad" the night that you go...show up for soundcheck, meet the band and beg Bono to play "Bad". At least that's wht I'm going to do when they play Toronto. I HAVE TO HEAR THAT SONG AS WELL!!!

sniggirb said:
Until the End of the World, I would die to hear that. I Will Follow, I just have a feeling I'll hear that. Also Bad is a must hear.

Okay so my score was 2 out of 3. And Out of Control is close enough to I Will Follow so I give myself a 2.5/3. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom