Oakland II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_man2002 said:

Its 5/9 and 5/10....knowing hamish you might find something from the Elevation tour mixed in too.

:lol:

actually the VH1 special on "opening night" had footage from the Fly on the Elevation Tour throwin into Love and Peace or Else :huh:

the best CoBL performance i've ever heard is from Chicago 9/21. "Oh you look so beautiful tonight. . . . in the city, of Chicago. . . " !!! and the singing at the end, oh man oh man oh man. Then that crazy other singing to begin Vertigo . . . :drool: :drool: :drool:

:hyper:
I have no idea why I'm up at 1:30 in the morning (might be the 3 cups of coffee and heavy duty stress)...but at least there's a U2 concert going on to help pass the boredom of insomnia!

That fucking shit was even more worthless than the Elevation DVDs were, visually speaking. Wow. I NEVER thought it could've been THAT bad, especially after all the ridiculous insistence that "It's still Hamilton, but it doesn't suck QUITE as badly." You were wrong, folks. You were so, so, so very wrong.

:( :( :(

Lila64 said:
Were many of you at the Chicago shows? Is it supposedly the 3 shows edited together, or just one show? Do you know?

i was at all of them - a few rows back from the ellipse on 5/9 and against the rail in the ellipse on adam's side for 5/10. i'm looking forward to a complete dissection of what shots are from which night on tuesday. :wink:

LOL, I was squinting looking for myself.

outside rail, far right (adam's side) one person off the rail on 5-10

If you shout... said:
That fucking shit was even more worthless than the Elevation DVDs were, visually speaking. Wow. I NEVER thought it could've been THAT bad, especially after all the ridiculous insistence that "It's still Hamilton, but it doesn't suck QUITE as badly." You were wrong, folks. You were so, so, so very wrong.

:( :( :(

well u2 likes him for some reason

OK back everyone. The DVD is looking good. LOL@ Adam staring/smiling at the camera when he's about to walk down the ellipse. :lmao: that shot is priceless. What have I missed. Any streams have a spot open? :sad:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Gloria
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Exodus (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Sorrento (Snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again (Snippet) / Hands That Built America (Snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
wow.gif
(gif courtesy of u2wedge)
16. One

Encore
17. First Time

I saw The First Time at Detroit 2, and it ain't a bad opener. It makes us all warm and fuzzy...and then they come back again and knock us down with Mofo...(or Crumbs into Bad!)

Back
Top Bottom