Oakland II Setlist Watch And Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Hi folks,

We unfortunately don't appear to have a stream tonight. Anyone with any source details - either texts or audio - would be much appreciated. With the AB songs in last night's set, it'll be interesting to see what U2 do today!

We do, however, have a different stream. A half-hour preview of the Chicago DVD is being broadcast at midnight US central time (10pm Pacific, 1am Thursday US eastern, 4pm Thursday Queensland), and gorman will stream this at http://live.g0rman.com:8000 which you can open in iTunes, WinAmp, or any other program that supports streaming. Please be aware that until the show begins, the stream will be SILENT. It is limited to 64 people and due to the high bitrate, it will not work on slow connections such as a dialup modem. Gorman will be archiving the audio though, so it will be available to everyone to download afterwards.

At least we'll be hearing some U2 in concert, even if it's not today's concert. :) For informational purposes, today's show starts at 9pm US Pacific time, which is midnight US eastern and 3pm Thursday in Queensland.

Enjoy, everyone!

i haven't seen you since the announcement of the tour ax and the performance of the best snippet of the tour!!!!!!

congratulations!!!! ESPN is happy for you!

I may be able to post setlist details...

Oh, and word is Sicy & ReggieTheDog are IN THE ELLIPSE :applaud:

and in honor of the 4th leg announcement...

26_11_8.gif

26_18_1.gif

26_21_5.gif

Chinois02.gif

and now, it's time to:
fetch.dll

Swan269 said:
i haven't seen you since the announcement of the tour ax and the performance of the best snippet of the tour!!!!!!

congratulations!!!! ESPN is happy for you!

Thank you!! :D I am absolutely elated, over the moon! The snippet absolutely blew me away, and then with the announcement hot on its heels - just amazing! U2 in New Zealand is going to be so mindblowingly good :drool:

Axver said:

Thank you!! :D I am absolutely elated, over the moon! The snippet absolutely blew me away, and then with the announcement hot on its heels - just amazing! U2 in New Zealand is going to be so mindblowingly good :drool:

no sports, cheese, or wine arguments :)

Guinness for all!

I was jsut going to say that Sicy had said she was going tonight, but I guess she source from the ellipse

Swan269 said:

no sports, cheese, or wine arguments :)

Guinness for all!

I propose some good Kiwi wine. It's only fitting for the occasion! :drool:

Lila64 said:
I may be able to post setlist details...

Oh, and word is Sicy & ReggieTheDog are IN THE ELLIPSE :applaud:

and in honor of the 4th leg announcement...

26_11_8.gif

26_18_1.gif

26_21_5.gif

Chinois02.gif

and now, it's time to:
fetch.dll

Oh I forgot Reggie was at this show :applaud:

Does this all mean Axver will be in a good mood tonight? :D

Topic=Outstanding!!!

With a continuation of the amazing Vegas2 setlist, what will the boys have in store for us tonight? :hyper:

Perhaps a debut of Mofo? Maybe not just a snippet of One Tree Hill, but the song in it's entirety. This posting pal thinx it would go great in place of ISHFWILF! One Joshua Tree song for another! :drool: and I lixes that alot!

Is everyone ready for a rocking night of freshly baked U2 goodness? Signs point to yes! :rockon: OH YEAH!

Axver, I don't recognize you anymore. I mean, you had your old avatar for so long I was beginning to believe you were lumberjack Edge from Red Rocks.

U2dork said:
Axver, I don't recognize you anymore. I mean, you had your old avatar for so long I was beginning to believe you were lumberjack Edge from Red Rocks.

I don't recognise myself! :lol:

Axver said:

\

Axver, as someone who will never likely be in Australia, I am really hoping that you can document your journey!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005
U2 Celebrity sightings
Brad Kava, 05:11 PM in Brad Kava, Celebrities, Concerts, Music

Spotted outside the Four Seasons, which is the band's San Francisco camp: U2 singer Bono, with Robin Williams, Sean Penn and lars Ulrich, from Metallica.

The singer thanked each of these local celebs during his show for charity work, as well as members of Green Day and SIlicon Valley venture capitalist Roger McNamee, who has a joint venture with the singer called Elevation Partners.

This must be the first time a rocker recognized a venture capitalist from the stage. This is one unusual capitalist however. He has his own band, the Flying Other Brothers, who are not too bad for guys with day jobs.

Metallica snippets anyone?!?

Interesting to see he was with Robin Williams after the PLEABA comparison thread:

bonoandwilliams.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom