Oakland II Setlist Watch And Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:
ok, let me know if buffering problems start to pop up

and its not random music, its lemon perfecto mix :mad:

No buffering so far for me. :)

timothius said:
Out of curiosity: How many Americans/Canadians/Europeans honestly rate their chances of being in Auckland on the 26th March next year above 50%? :hyper:
The odds of me flying to Australia and New Zealand next year are about the same as the odds of me winning the lottery. And I don't even play the lottery.

timothius said:
Out of curiosity: How many Americans/Canadians/Europeans honestly rate their chances of being in Auckland on the 26th March next year above 50%? :hyper:

odds for me are about 1 in 164,356,999

The odds of winning the local lottery.

:wink:

U2fan05 said:
cutting in and out now

Gone now for me, it just says it's buffering but the percentage hasn't hit double figures.

Edit: Aaaand we're back.

Axver said:

No, but that wasn't my question.

Well if you weren't sarcastic, then I guess I wasn't either.

After you took advantage of the USA's welcome when you flew stateside, the least you could do is extend the same courtesy/attitude to those who want to fly your way, that's all I'm saying.

It's not like there's going to be 20000 Americans at your shows for crying out loud! :wink:

cleazer said:
The odds of me flying to Australia and New Zealand next year are about the same as the odds of me winning the lottery. And I don't even play the lottery.

:lol:

See Axver, you have nothing to worry about crowdwise except for... well... the Australians. :evil:

i just turned down the quality a bit, i may need to lower the users if this doesnt work, so let me know if its cool now or if more problems come up

u2wedge said:

Well if you weren't sarcastic, then I guess I wasn't either.

After you took advantage of the USA's welcome when you few stateside, the least you could do is extend the same courtesy/attitude for those who want to fly your way, that's all I'm saying.

It's not like there's going to be 20000 Americans at your shows for crying out loud! :wink:

With all of Bono's U2 messages of unity and equality, you would think people would be happy that all walks of life and cultures would be at one concert celebrating the best band in the world with eachother. :huh: Oh well, maybe that's just me.

timothius said:

I won't say 0% cause lord knows this band makes me do crazy stuff, so I'll say about 10%

I am not really expecting to hit any 4th leg shows UNLESS they do a date in Mexico that is NOT Mexico City... other than that, my tour is done this leg and I am fully aware that I have been extremely piggish this tour with the number of shows I have done and I am extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to do so. I can also honestly say that I have been as excited about the first show as my latest and have not complained ONCE about any song being played :D

ReggieTheDogg said:

The drum tech is playing the beat to MOFO.....hmmmmm?

But isn't the drum tech always doing that?

If you shout... said:

You're right, Axver. There's really no room for debate, here, in that no shows had been announced anywhere outside of North America and Europe. In fact, even now...there have been like 600 US shows, 300 European shows, and 0 anywhere else. Fuck the haters. Go Axver, Timothius, etc.!!!!!

Fuck the haters? What does that mean?

Sure there's a greater chance to seeing them here in the U.S. ...but at the same time...we're all struggling to get tickets wherever we are....and if we start trying to equate whether or not we'd be taking tickets away from someone who lives locally by traveling to Australia...the same thing can be said for someone who traveled to the U.S. to see a show from Australia or New Zealand...you still took away a ticket of a local someone over...the percentages might higher over here because there are more shows but its still the same thing...

Shit. I say see them wherever you can. It's a free world. Well, most of it is anyway...

U2dork said:

also known as a "murse"? :wink:

4.gif

timothius said:
i've got a slightly better chance of attending than those answering "if i win the lottery." although at least in my case, i can say i also want to go so i can scout out potential future cities of residence. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom