Oakland II Setlist Watch And Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really expecting the band to hang it up after the December shows... VERY glad to see that whatever troubles were happening pre-tour are taken care of to the point where they want to continue...

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :wave: Great news about the tour being extended into 2006!

I think we know what that means!

Setlist parties into the wee hours of the night... or early hours of the day, or whatever. And all the way into the year 2006!!! Oh happy day! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Setlist parties at different times of day - that should be interesting, what with having to work and all! :D I'm looking forward to it though!

Swan269 said:

the company signs deals with certain conferences to televise games

I see. So you guys are the reason the Georgia/Auburn game is at 7:45 on Saturday, giving the tailgaters extra hours of drinking time before the game? I'm so not looking forward to this weekend. :crack:

Athens will look like a war-zone come Sunday morning. I think this is a good excuse to sleep in.

there is another podcast from rolling stone with bono i'm downloading now, i think its new today but can't say for sure

catlhere said:

I think we know what that means!

Setlist parties into the wee hours of the night... or early hours of the day, or whatever. And all the way into the year 2006!!! Oh happy day! :dance: :dance: :dance:

March 16, 2006 Auckland 9PM=New York 3AM=Los Angeles Midnight (15th into 16th). Get the coffee brewing. :wink:

From timeanddate.com

Last edited:
Westport said:
9pm in New Zealand = what time in the U.S....East and West coast?

The Aussie/Kiwi concerts will fall in your (early) morning.

9pm Australian eastern standard time = 6am US eastern standard time/3am US Pacific standard time

9pm New Zealand standard time = 4am US eastern standard time/1am US Pacific standard time

I believe daylight savings will skew this a bit, but as I'm not sure where will have daylight savings when, I stuck with standard times.

How long is the new podcast? The last was only about 2 minutes of Bono talking about his sunglasses.

Pop Artist said:

March 16, 2006 Auckland 9PM=New York 3AM=Los Angeles Midnight (15th into 16th). Get the coffee brewing. :wink:

I'm WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE AWAAAAAAAAA-HAYYYYYYYYKE
WIDE AWAAAKE YEAH
I'm not sleepin'
Oh hell no. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Oh, hey, there IS a new podcast! 25 minutes worth. I think it dl'ed last night 'cause it was already in my itunes player. I wish there were some sort of alert for these things.:huh:

25 minutes, the title says "Bono: the rolling stone interview pt 3: Policits", I bet we could all answer the questions pretty much word for word before hearing it

Axver said:

The Aussie/Kiwi concerts will fall in your (early) morning.

9pm Australian eastern standard time = 6am US eastern standard time/3am US Pacific standard time

9pm New Zealand standard time = 4am US eastern standard time/1am US Pacific standard time

I believe daylight savings will skew this a bit, but as I'm not sure where will have daylight savings when, I stuck with standard times.

:ohmy: :combust:
:dancing: :
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I think we're all just a little freaked out by the prospect of staying up that late or getting up that early.:wink:

Am I the only one who's caught herself thinking more than once today "I've always sort of wanted to go to Australia..."?

Wow, those Aussie/Kiwi setlist party times sound insane! I might be able to make it for one or two shows, if I'm lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom