Oakland II Setlist Watch And Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Swan269, I have a question for you...

Does college football schedule their games around open tv slots on ESPN? I mean does ESPN go to a team and say "Hey, we see you have a game with a TBA start time, how 'bout we televise this game at this time?" and the team says "hey, yeah." or something like that?

Hey everyone,

:wave:

ok...New Zealand and Australia...that's great....except now I have to seriously consider a major, major roadtrip...what are the potential dates? And how's the weather there that time of the year...

how about a samba? :hmm:

26_21_9v.gif

Do you think we'll get some pre-show music. Or something to satisfy our hunger for live music? I'd hate to beg.... ok no I wouldn't I just cant find a smiley that conveys it. :wink:

:bow: this will have to do.

Westport said:
Hey everyone,

:wave:

ok...New Zealand and Australia...that's great....except now I have to seriously consider a major, major roadtrip...what are the potential dates? And how's the weather there that time of the year...

It generally rains acid during March/April here. Wouldn't reccomend it. :no:

:wink:

kellyahern said:
I :heart: the Beaker in fly shades avatar, U2Dork :bow:.

Why thank ya. U2wedge made it and Queen Babs helped size it 'cause I'm computerly challenged. :)

I can't believe there are only a few days left until this amazing tour is documented forever on an official DVD!!! :hyper: I'm buying 20 copies as soon as it comes out! Ok not really, but I would if I were rich, to send a message to U2... "Now put the rest of those concerts on DVD as well :drool: "

U2dork said:
Hey Swan269, I have a question for you...

Does college football schedule their games around open tv slots on ESPN? I mean does ESPN go to a team and say "Hey, we see you have a game with a TBA start time, how 'bout we televise this game at this time?" and the team says "hey, yeah." or something like that?

the company signs deals with certain conferences to televise games

u2wedge said:
\

Axver, as someone who will never likely be in Australia, I am really hoping that you can document your journey!

I think my LiveJournal will turn into the BOTAT, Blog Of The Australasian Tour. BOTAT taken from MOTAT, the Museum Of Transport And Technology located near Western Springs Stadium in Auckland.

Or you could abbreviate it to BAT: just hanging around doing my normal somewhat politicised blogging during the day, but flying to U2 gigs at night!

Swan269 said:

i miss it...i hope they play it for me

I hope so too - OOTS hasn't been played nearly enough. It's been over a month now!

did anyone here watch Trading Spouses with the crazy religious nut?

that was the single craziest/funniest thing I think I've seen in a long time

Romi also called me in at 5:00 PM eastern standard time to request a lucky Miroslava Belly Rub. I offered to rub my cell phone against the belly, he accepted. I did it while laughing like a loon and then I hear from the other line, "hold on, now I need to do it from my end" and then I heard the phone being rubbed against something. One can only hope it was his belly. :lol:

Anyway, he called. He made it in for the 4th show in a row... He credits the belly :wink:

He even made his fiancee rub it for Vegas II...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom