Oakland I Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
We do have a stream today - to listen, open http://live.g0rman.com:8000 in iTunes, WinAmp, or any other program that supports streaming.

The setlist is currently:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Mysterious Ways
Until The End Of The World
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day

pretty much can set your watch by the next part of the show until the encores
yeah, unless Yahweh or Stuck jumps forward again

Whoever asked about BD being seventh, this is a perfectly normal spot for it to appear, and on Elevation, it once closed a main set and once appeared in the encore.

u2wedge said:
okay, who sings this out loud in the car?

i was picking my mom up from work today, and as i took the left turn onto the street where she was standing ( i was about 150 feet away) i hit the really really big note at the end of Electric Co. (uhhhh-lec-tric-COOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) and as i pull up my mom says 'i heard you from all the way down here!!' :laugh:

Axver said:
We do have a stream today - to listen, open http://live.g0rman.com:8000 in iTunes, WinAmp, or any other program that supports streaming.

The setlist is currently:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Mysterious Ways
Until The End Of The World
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day

That's got to be the deepest positioning of BD in the set so far?

Lemonfix said:
Mysterious Ways is fine and all, but I miss the early song set :( I never got the chance to hear Gloria....
yeah, i was hoping to hear gloria, an cat dubh, the electric co...any one of those three would've been nice.
down.gif

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Mysterious Ways
5_1_102.gif

5. Until The End Of The World
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
12_5_23.gif

Axver said:
Whoever asked about BD being seventh, this is a perfectly normal spot for it to appear, and on Elevation, it once closed a main set and once appeared in the encore.

And I was at that show, Chicago, right?

Axver said:

It was me

*beats self with stick*

Re: Re: Oakland I Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

angelordevil said:

That's exactly where it's been appearing for the last few shows ...

COBL
Vertigo
Elevation
[Two songs. There were three at one recent show, IWF/Gloria/Ocean.]
ISHFWILF
Beautiful Day

discothequeLP said:

i was picking my mom up from work today, and as i took the left turn onto the street where she was standing ( i was about 150 feet away) i hit the really really big note at the end of Electric Co. (uhhhh-lec-tric-COOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) and as i pull up my mom says 'i heard you from all the way down here!!' :laugh:

4.gif

Re: Re: Oakland I Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

angelordevil said:

Huh? BD has been seventh at a ton of shows, especiallt the recent ones. It was #8 in Houston.

Lemonfix said:

And I was at that show, Chicago, right?

The Elevation one I referenced? Yeah, Chicago IV had BD in the encore, and Boston IV had it close the main set.

Axver said:

The Elevation one I referenced? Yeah, Chicago IV had BD in the encore, and Boston IV had it close the main set.

Right, that was a weird setlist that night, Elevation followed by like, 4 or 5 AB songs in a row. And the first ISHFWILF of the tour... The night before had 11 o Clock and Out of Control

Ahh, memories :wink:

At Anaheim 2 before Miracle Drug Bono told his story of when the Pope tried on his sunglasses.

OK, who thinks there'll be a song after SYCMIOYO? If you think there'll be one, what will it be?

Back
Top Bottom