Oakland I Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
angelordevil said:

From all reports, including Bono's, he and his dad had "issues." I'm sure that's a factor. There's a distance there...Bono actually changed his name because of that distance.

Also, I bet Bono would like people to know his dad had an actual name and identity apart from just being "Bono's dad"

nurse chrissi said:

:lol: If they would perform it Rattle and Hum style I'd be all over it:wink:

Complete with exhausted Bono falling on the floor like a Loony Tunes character? Oh I concur doctor. :applaud:

Add in a little Rattle and Hum style With or Without You while you're at it :drool:

catlhere said:

Add in a little Rattle and Hum style With or Without You while you're at it :drool:

without a doubt but add "the love will tears us apart" snippet to it as well

just an extra 60 seconds added to that song would make it go from a really good song to a great live song

JMScoopy said:
Now that we have live audio from the concerts, we should shoot for live VIDEO :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Like I said a few setlist parties ago. Pretty soon it's going to get to the point where every Interference member has Virtual Reality FlyShades that will put us into the ellipse. :rockon: :hmm: :hyper:

catlhere said:

Like I said a few setlist parties ago. Pretty soon it's going to get to the point where every Interference member has Virtual Reality FlyShades that will put us into the ellipse. :rockon: :hmm: :hyper:

And we'll all yell "WHO THE HELL IS BOB?"

Just dropping in, looks like a similar show to Vagas night 2. Anyone know if they rehearsed at all today and what was played if they did?

T.B.

Do you think Bono is compensating with "Wows" since this version isn't as good as with the Elevation tour

did he just say "show off your favorite toys"?

it was really distorted, so maybe not

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
26_6_5.gif

2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. Mysterious Ways
5_1_102.gif

5. Until The End Of The World
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
12_5_23.gif

9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota (Snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
07b39905.gif

11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
12. Bullet The Blue Sky
13. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS

14. Pride (In The Name Of :love: )
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One

a little something for nursechrissi too:
party037.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:

excuse me, this is not pleba :shame:

:wink:

Whoa whoa whoa :no: :no: :no: I'm a guy, and was drooling the performance and song, not Bono. :yuck: :lol: This used to be my mom's name but I hijacked it because she never posted! :D

Back
Top Bottom