Oakland I Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ramblin rose said:
Okay, so I'd love to know what has gotten into U2. I wish when they changed things up they would send out a press release explaining their thought process.

My goal now is to get them to do Mysterious Ways and Fast Cars in the same show. What a dance fest.:drool:

dance fest in Miami :dancing:

Wow, they played One Tree Hill? Did Axver's head explode? :wink:

^I thought the same thing when I saw that.
I just dl'ed the clip in the video forum... sounds good!

kellyahern said:
Wow, they played One Tree Hill? Did Axver's head explode? :wink:

I think it did. I heard on CNN this morning that part of it was seen floating somewhere in the ocean off the coast of New Zealand. Most of it hasn't been spotted since last night.

ramblin rose said:

I think it did. I heard on CNN this morning that part of it was seen floating somewhere in the ocean off the coast of New Zealand. Most of it hasn't been spotted since last night.

:lmao:

Miringeltje said:
Now can some-one please give me a hug.
I need one bad!

Miri, you and your phone did just fine. We appreatiate your effort very much. :hug:

I don't think the complaining is meant to be directed towards you or who ever the phone source is. Its just typical setlist party :blahblah: fun.

Thank you :love:

This is why I should never study for anything. Look what I missed out on! One Tree Hill snippet. :sigh:

one4u2 said:

WHy just a snippet :scream:

I was at the show, and it wasn't a snippet. They completely ended the first song, and then Bono and Edge huddled and whispered, and then they played a little bit of "One Tree Hill."

Earlier, a girl in the crowd had handed Bono a note, and he read it while singing another song, and then nodded at the girl.

Before introducing One Tree Hill, he said it was "for the beautiful [girl's name - can't remember]" and then sang a little bit of it.

Maybe this was all connected? shrug*

Either way, I got goose bumps hearing them play it! They always break out something special for the Bay Area shows.

ramblin rose said:

I just found a piece of my head washed up on a Norfolk beach. :happy:

... wait, no-one here will get that pun ...

The sea's swelling with pieces of my head! :happy:

Axver said:

I just found a piece of my head washed up on a Norfolk beach. :happy:

... wait, no-one here will get that pun ...

The sea's swelling with pieces of my head! :happy:

I felt much better when I saw this on a breaking news story from Fox News a little while ago.:hug:

Back
Top Bottom