Oakland I Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope next tour they pick a more satisfying transition to Streets. I love those 3 songs to end the encore but the way they flow into each other just does not work for me :huh: Anyway, kinda a random thought. Anyone think I Threw a Brick could transition well into Sunday Bloody Sunday. They seem kinda similar drum/beat wise if one is sped up/slowed down or vice versa. Ok I'll shut up now :|

Axver said:

I love their player names. The Indians have some cool ones too - I believe I once saw VVS Laxman's full name and it was quite a mouthful!
Vangipurappu Venkata Sai Laxman

Alright. I give up. I can't fight it anymore. I'm pooped. I'm going to lay in my bed now. These west coast shows are killing me. Good thing they're coming back east next week!

catlhere said:
Anyone think I Threw a Brick could transition well into Sunday Bloody Sunday. They seem kinda similar drum/beat wise if one is sped up/slowed down or vice versa.
That would be a cool song to bring back!

Ought to be a fairly simply one to play too.

one4u2 said:
Everyone has pooped out tonight! West coast shows :angry: I'm going soon too :reject:, goodnight everyone.....
Perhaps the stream won't fill up tonight.

I can officially confirm that an Ipod ad with U2 just came on here, on the TLC network...pretty cool! OOTS...yummy...:happy:

16_6_16.gif

cleazer said:
That would be a cool song to bring back!

Ought to be a fairly simply one to play too.

Yes my thoughts exactly. Everytime I hear the little breakdown in the middle and Adam starts bass-ifying the track, I think it would be a perfect rocking song to introduce the band like Bono always loves to do. -bass notes- "The bassman Adam Clayton!" -sweet guitar riffy thing- "This is the Edge!" then the whole "no oneeee blah blah blah blinderrrr" "Larry Mullen Jr.!" and the full music kicks back in.

Ok I'm weird :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom