Not happy with the seats I got.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salim117

The Fly
I know I should be greatful that I have tickets but......i'm an IDIOT!! I had the choice between the upper level front/left and first level right and I picked 1st level right! They are almost behind the stage!:sad:
seats-u2.bmp

Last edited:
those will be pretty good seats- i had almost the same place for opening night elevation and they were actually very good. i would prefer the ones you got from being farther away but in front.

jphelmet said:
those will be pretty good seats- i had almost the same place for opening night elevation and they were actually very good. i would prefer the ones you got from being farther away but in front.

Really? They aren't too far behind the stage? I'm hearing that this tour will have alot of visuals (video screens, etc..) and I'm affraid I'm not gonna be able to see any of it.

I don't think those will be too bad either, it always looks worse on those seating maps and when you get there you realize you are closer than you thought and have a better view :wink:

My gut feeling is that for a period of the show you are going to feel like you're in the front row. Rumors are swirling about what the 360 stage arrangements really mean. Elevation as I recall wasn't ever really billed as a 360 in the round show, but had great sight lines from all around, except when the video wall went up.

I think that they've likely tweaked that arrangement a bit and will have the video screens in the stage floor vs. behind them and there is talk that the stage might rotate (similar to the feeling of vertigo and the target shape on the video) so they actually might be facing you at some point.

Just be happy you'll be that close and don't think 'coulda shoulda woulda'.

Me too!

Don't sweat it.

I will be seeing them in St. Louis in basically the same area. I will be on the side of the stage and pretty close. But I am basically sitting in the same seats as you just on the other side.

Adamvox.

Yea. I know. Hope you all are right about the 360 stage. I'm realy excited!

Back
Top Bottom