Nosebleeds Boring??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Betty

Refugee
I have nosebleeds (sec 232) for Minneapolis. I have never been to a concert with bad tix. Do people usually sit down in that area. I hoping for a real party. No sitting!:dance:

A real party is a case of individual expectations. U2 shows that sold out in minutes are guaranteed to have lots of hard core very intense fans in all sections.

U2 is good from any seat. Don't fret. Just try and go to another show with better tix.

*sofia* said:
same here, no idea what kinda seats I have and I´m freaking out..

U2 makes even the last person in the back row feel like they're a part of it.

There is not a bad ticket at a U2 concert.

It's a magical experience no matter where you sit.

I've NEVER heard anyone complain after a U2 show that their seats were bad. It's almost corny the way I have felt as I have exited from those shows. :yes:

I've never seen U2, but I went to see Simon & Garfunkel with tickets in the nosebleeds and it was still an awesome experience. If you're going to see a good band, it shouldn't matter where you sit.

I've seen U2 from front rows, slightly behind the stage and from all the way in the back, trust me you will not be disappointed. If you had no tickets then that would be a different story.

Stop worrying and start looking forward to an amazing experience! :drool:

I saw U2 at the Gund in Cleveland and at Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh on Elevation... I was in the heart in Pittsburgh, and I was in the last row of nosebleeds in Cleveland, and both were amazing.

You won't be disappointed.

right now i have tickets to seven shows... all of them nosebleeds or slightly better than nosebleeds. seeing that the only u2 show i have been i sat in uppers, and had an awesome time, it really isn't a big deal. all of the previous people are right, diehard u2 fans are all over the place, and they make the concert fun.:wink:

norsehorse23 said:
right now i have tickets to seven shows... all of them nosebleeds or slightly better than nosebleeds. seeing that the only u2 show i have been i sat in uppers, and had an awesome time, it really isn't a big deal. all of the previous people are right, diehard u2 fans are all over the place, and they make the concert fun.:wink:

Yeah , I know ... I'm just worried about actually being able to see the stage. I guess it sounds stupid :( ... I don't know.

I should feel lucky too ... because the show is so pretty much sold out is far as I know.:wink:

Last edited:
Of course everyone wants to be as close as they can but dare I say that many of us will be talking about how awesome the show was no matter where we were.

Who ever said high and far vs low and close I agree.

I have section 229 of MSG and although it would be nicer to be a few more sections closer I think being "elevated" (forgive the pun. is a good thing.

Honestly, if I had tickets to 7 shows and they were all up high, I would try to swap 2 of those shows for GA tickets to 1 show... GA is a very different concert experience, and would be well worth it in my opinion.

Now, the term 'nosebleeds' is foreign to me, but I can read the meaning out of the context. However, I do know one thing, that the people here are full of shit and trying to butter you up so that there won't be a change in the way concerts are experienced. The truth is that it depends on your personality. If you're cold and stiff, seats are for you; if you're just into watching a show with your eyes and listening to it with your ears, the seats are for you; if you've got a physical handicap or are shorter than average, seats may be for you; if you have the privilege to see several shows, seats are an option. And if you're cold and stiff, for your sake, you had better be a believer in "the magic of a U2 show, no matter where you are".
The reason there is so much talk about the GA is that almost everyone who has experienced it will tell you that's the best deal for your money and the best experience.
You wanna hear it, go to this thread "Is General Admission REALLY that great?", also under General Tour Discussions, and if you want more confirmation, go here "Believin all the lies they tell ya, buyin all the tickets they sell ya".

Noesbleeds are fine. It's harder to see the band, but the atmosphere is awesome in the nosebleeds. People are definetly partying :wink:

mistafadedglory said:
I tend to think you are better off being up high and closer
to the stage, then down low and further away.

What about being up high AND further away? section 304 baby! ah well, I'm just happy being in the arena at all...the nosebleed people better be partying, cos I'm dancing and singing the whole time, no way I'm fricking SITTING down at my u2 concert! :dance: :rockon:

it may also depend on the city. i live near dc, and dc crowds can generally be pretty lifeless. however, when i saw u2 at the mci center during the elevation tour, just about EVERYONE was rocking, even in the crappy upper level seats i had at the far end of the arena. i think you'd have to have no soul to not be on your feet and energized at a u2 show. so yeah, the show will be amazing no matter where you are in the building!

Sicy said:
I dont think any U2 concert from any seat would be boring :drool:

:up:

I'm just so happy to be seeing them again. I really don't care what they play or where I'm sitting. That being said, those GA's I snagged for Arizona will be the first time being up close and I hope I don't pass out. :lol:

I was in stadium nosebleeds for my first U2 show and it was so damn exciting I could barely stand it. I watched the entire show through binoculars and felt like I was in the front row. Since then I've seen them from the heart, from behind the stage, good lowers, uppers, just about from every angle and I'm not just saying this to make you feel good, but that first show up in the nosebleeds is one of my fondest memories ever. For most artists at this point in my life I have a "good seats or no seats" policy but not for U2.

My friend in Propaganda got hosed last year for the Vegas show so we got some from a broker in the back of the arena and we still had a great time. Everyone stood up the whole time, what a show! :)

Back
Top Bottom