North American tour t-shirts -

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

twochordcool

Acrobat
Does anyone know where I can acquire them?

My girlfriend would not let me spend money at the concert in Hartford -

I regret cooperating because I loved some of those shirts and assumed that I would be able to find them later on when I had more money -

I can't.

:(

:hmm: Headache's either applying for a PR position with FanFire or he's speaking from experience. :lol: I'd personally stick with U2.com.

I have used u2.com twice and have had no problem each time. 2 weeks to Canada. No problems. Keep in mind that you will hear from people's bad experiences more than good ones.

Accept that ANY online purchases will have their potential to run into problems. It will NEVER be like walking into a shop.

slim pickinz both places

I oughta choke the $%^& out of her!

I'm looking for the Army green "dismantle" t-shirt that had the tour dates on the back.

I ALWAYS go with my gut feeling and do what I want, when I want, for a reason, within reason. I mean, there are times when my gut tells me to get something, even if I can't really afford it at the moment. Something told me that this was going to be one of those shirts that I was ONLY going to see available at the venue.

I tried to be the nice obedient boyfriend and I got #$%^ED!

:(

:sad:

Please stop being so obedient.

Hey twochordcool, I'll get you one of those Army green dismantle shirts at one of the Mexico shows, or the Hawaii show, if you want, only they probably will have the fourth leg tour dates on the back, you probably don't want that.

If you still want one anyway, email me at:

U2kidz@hotmail.com

I'm sure there must be hundreds of those 3rd Leg shirts leftover from the tour that hopefully will show up online someday.

On the other hand, maybe Bono and Ali donated them all to Africa.

Please be aware:

U2.com hasn't added the 3rd Leg merchandise yet. All they have right now is stuff from the 1st Leg and 2nd Leg. (and event specific shirts from Croke and MSG)

If you want 3rd Leg shirts, just wait a month or two, I'm sure they'll show up.

I used fanfire about three times for Springsteen shirts...never had a problem...hope you find your shirt:wink:

I got a T-shirt from U2.Com .. took a while but arrived eventually, and it's not bad pricewise on there either

i ordered two of the vintage shirts from fanfire and waited a month until they sent me an email saying i wouldn't recieve one of the items because it was sold out and discontinued. they left my order sitting because they were waiting for that shirt to be instock. :eyebrow: it wasn't till i emailed and called their customer service that they realized the other shirt in the order wouldn't be filled so they said they would send my remaing items then. then, about a week after that, they sent me an email saying that another of the shirts was sold out. so not only did they not send it when i ordered it or a month later after i called them and they said they would, but now they didn't have 2 of the shirts that i ordered. so i called those jerks and told them that i ordered that stuff a long time ago and that they had better send it to me. so they sent one of them and not the other. :eyebrow:

i ordered a shirt through u2.com/fanfire the second week of december with 2 day shipping... a week later i e-mailed them asking where it is and i got an e-mail saying they had a problem downloading my information into their database and will be processing the order shortly. i e-mailed them back demanding the 2 day shipping charge be dropped, and it was. a week later i got another e-mail saying my item was out of stock and will be shipped when new orders arrive in three weeks.

in the middle of january... a month and a half after ordering my 2-day shipping item, i e-mailed them again asking where my order was... to which they sent me the exact same generic "we had trouble downloading your information into our database" e-mail, to which i responded to them with a scathing "do you think i'm too stupid to realize that it's the exact same e-mail you sent me a month ago" e-mail, to which they responded with the same 2nd response e-mail they gave me a month ago... so i assume the answer was yes.

i ordered my item, with 2 day shipping, on december 8th. i finally got it on february 3rd.

I also ordered a single shirt with two-day shipping. A WEEK later I e-mailed to ask what gives. The response I got was "well, the two days begins once the item has been shipped." Duh genius. Point is they waited a week and THEN decided to ship the shirt, which did actually come within two days of being shipped, but I've always been under the assumption that two day shipping means they will ship the item the next business day and then two business days later it will arrive.

:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom