North American tour t-shirts - - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 Archive > General Tour Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-26-2006, 04:45 AM   #16
Refugee

Local Time: 11:45 PM
I got a T-shirt from U2.Com .. took a while but arrived eventually, and it's not bad pricewise on there either

Old 02-07-2006, 10:03 PM   #17
Refugee

Local Time: 04:45 PM
i ordered two of the vintage shirts from fanfire and waited a month until they sent me an email saying i wouldn't recieve one of the items because it was sold out and discontinued. they left my order sitting because they were waiting for that shirt to be instock. it wasn't till i emailed and called their customer service that they realized the other shirt in the order wouldn't be filled so they said they would send my remaing items then. then, about a week after that, they sent me an email saying that another of the shirts was sold out. so not only did they not send it when i ordered it or a month later after i called them and they said they would, but now they didn't have 2 of the shirts that i ordered. so i called those jerks and told them that i ordered that stuff a long time ago and that they had better send it to me. so they sent one of them and not the other.

Old 02-08-2006, 01:42 PM   #18
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 06:45 PM
i ordered a shirt through u2.com/fanfire the second week of december with 2 day shipping... a week later i e-mailed them asking where it is and i got an e-mail saying they had a problem downloading my information into their database and will be processing the order shortly. i e-mailed them back demanding the 2 day shipping charge be dropped, and it was. a week later i got another e-mail saying my item was out of stock and will be shipped when new orders arrive in three weeks.

in the middle of january... a month and a half after ordering my 2-day shipping item, i e-mailed them again asking where my order was... to which they sent me the exact same generic "we had trouble downloading your information into our database" e-mail, to which i responded to them with a scathing "do you think i'm too stupid to realize that it's the exact same e-mail you sent me a month ago" e-mail, to which they responded with the same 2nd response e-mail they gave me a month ago... so i assume the answer was yes.

i ordered my item, with 2 day shipping, on december 8th. i finally got it on february 3rd.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:16 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict

I also ordered a single shirt with two-day shipping. A WEEK later I e-mailed to ask what gives. The response I got was "well, the two days begins once the item has been shipped." Duh genius. Point is they waited a week and THEN decided to ship the shirt, which did actually come within two days of being shipped, but I've always been under the assumption that two day shipping means they will ship the item the next business day and then two business days later it will arrive.

Old 02-08-2006, 02:40 PM   #20
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic
but I've always been under the assumption that two day shipping means they will ship the item the next business day and then two business days later it will arrive.

that's because you operate under a level of common sense that elludes those at fanfire.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:06 PM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 07:45 PM
^

So, with all these FUBAR'd orders how do these yokels stay in business?
Old 02-15-2006, 11:27 PM   #22
The Fly

Local Time: 11:45 PM
one thing i've learned over the years is that everything shows up on ebay at one point or another.