Non subscriber here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xymn

Babyface
Hi everyone,
I'm not too internet savvy so I haven't gotten a chance to sign up at u2.com. Now that they are coming here to Toronto, I decided to look online.
It's too late for me to sign up and be eligable for the presale right?
Will I have to rely on general sale?
If so, that leads to my next question:
Do the ticketmaster stations usually carry GA tickets for this type of show? If so I think I'll just stay outside a local sunrise records store and wait for a few hours if I have to...
Let me know what you think,
Thanks...

xymn said:
Hi everyone,

It's too late for me to sign up and be eligable for the presale right?
Will I have to rely on general sale?

If so, that leads to my next question:

Do the ticketmaster stations usually carry GA tickets for this type of show? If so I think I'll just stay outside a local sunrise records store and wait for a few hours if I have to...
Let me know what you think,
Thanks...

YES - too late
YES - general sale, good luck
YES - the stations, or retail outlets, will have GA, but unless you are first in line @ Sunrise Records your chances are not good.

In my opinion, your best bet is to get online using a high speed connection with TicketMaster -- set up your credit card etc before they go on sale, and be ready to start pushing the refresh button when the sale starts.

Given that you suggest you are not Internet savvy, you might consider enlisting the help of a friend who is more Internet savvy and / or has purchased tickets online before.

Sad but true, they will likely be gone very quickly.

That should cover it, but others can chime in as well.

Back
Top Bottom