no u2 tickets for sale anymore on ticketmaster?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
just tried to log onto ticketmaster again and it says no u2 tickets available? is there a link i can use or have they sold all there pre sales?

i have just waited 1 hr and 10 mins finally got through and it says the tuckets are not avaiable? what the F***!!!!!

Just the one in the email. Starts at the page asking for your code, select a show, then select tix, enter card details etc.

I've tried to log on ever since 10am this morning. I can't get through !!! This presale sucks.
I'll say a prayer for all you americans trying to get tix later today.

All I can say is keep trying! I hit the refresh button on my wait screen, it send me to the ticketmaster europe generic site. Then i hit the back, and reload it came up with a different page and finally redirected me back to the main start up screen, i just entered my code again and it went through. Just got 2 london GA.

Seems very inconsistent...but it is possible to enter the code again after a first failed attemt and get through!

hope this helps

cheers

andrew

they are still for sale

manually refreshed ticketbastard and it crashed completely, logged in again and it was all done in 5 minutes

this has been a million times more stressful than the Duran Duran presale I did last year- they used gigsandtours.com and it was all done in 5 minutes not 90 minutes.

I know that DD are less popular than U2 but they only had 4 indoor shows for sale when they did the pre-sale (so lot less tickets as well) and it was both cheaper and easier to do

on;t using explorer wouldnt know how to use anything else,why do i keep getting the tickets not on sale site all the time,the is total crap!

Looks like it might be worth trying it from scratch if you've been sitting at a ticketmaster screen for an abnormally long time.

eventually got through only to be told that standing at twickenham is sold out!

Rockstar said:
i want a refund on the membership this is a total feck up,badley done if at all.

Let's face it, the only reason most of us joined u".com was for this pre-sale. Why should we pay out when they haven't delivered their promises???:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

if you're getting the 'not available' message- chances are they're not on sale yet, as i've checked all the cities and they seem to still have some tix.

the times are local, so maybe yours doesn't go onsale for another hour or so

Europe tix will be harder to get since everyone is going at it at the same time. US should (fingers crossed) be a little easier. Right now NY and the east coast is going at it. In 45 minutes, Chicago and Denver will be next. After that at 12 noon eastern time the west coast will open up. Lets see what happens. Remember not to purchase more than two tickets for the same venue using two different codes but the same billing address. You'll lose the code and the tix.

One more thing. Have an account with ticketmaster. Log in before the tix go onsale. This "may' help speed along the process.

I hope a I get tickets.
Good luck to all...even you jedi larry.

yeah, east coast isn't going smoothly. There were never any GA's available. As I posted in another thread, both Boston shows sold out of GA within 10 seconds. This is ridiculous.
-Mike

Yeah, I tried both shows for 25 minutes. Never got any GA's at all. I started getting nothing when I looked for other seats too, so I broke down and bought some expensive ones. Dammit.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom