No-Show Setlist Party - Upcoming Interference Fun!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
U2 have just announced that tomorrow, at 5pm Saturday US eastern time (7am Sunday Australian eastern time), they shall be performing a special surprise for the members of Interference: a no-show setlist party! There isn't actually a concert, but we certainly have a rocking setlist coming to you! U2 have even announced that at TWO points during the show, they will be performing requests!

Support is still being finalised. U2 themselves are anticipated to take the stage around 6-6:30pm US eastern (8-8:30am Australian eastern).

Come one, come all, and make this a setlist party to remember!

(And if this time is horribly unsuitable, it can be adjusted. U2 are gloriously flexible like that and want to maximise attendance.)

Theedge070 said:
5 pm? I'll be at work...:sad:

Well, U2 won't be on until 6-6:30pm and if the last no-show setlist party is anything to go by, they could play for three hours or so! So hopefully you can make some of it ...?

u2.com already reported the setlist:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You

All Because Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

:|

:lmao:

Just wait until tomorrow to see how wrong those inept babboons are!

discothequeLP said:
u2.com already reported the setlist:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You

All Because Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

:|

Damn them for spoiling the excitement of wondering what's coming!!

Axver said:

Just wait until tomorrow to see how wrong those inept babboons are!

Well, I for one hope they are wrong. The last no-show setlist party was such a wild time I even went to it, and I don't go to setlist parties. I'd hate to think this next no-show setlist party would be so predictable.

jobob said:

Well, I for one hope they are wrong. The last no-show setlist party was such a wild time I even went to it, and I don't go to setlist parties. I'd hate to think this next no-show setlist party would be so predictable.

Don't worry, U2 have been practising a lot these last few days, it's going to be a very fun time! :rockon:

No-show setlist party. :drool:

Can't wait!

I just hope we have a good crowd! Come on, everyone! It'll be fun! :hyper:

ruffian said:
what timezone are you using again, axver?

I gave the eastern time for both the US and Australia. I'll be up at 7am (5pm US eastern) to begin the opening act/s. (Still in negotiations there!) U2 should be on stage about 8-8:30am my time (6-6:30pm US eastern) and if the last party's anything to go by, they may be playing for a while!

Axver said:
I gave the eastern time for both the US and Australia. I'll be up at 7am (5pm US eastern) to begin the opening act/s. (Still in negotiations there!) U2 should be on stage about 8-8:30am my time (6-6:30pm US eastern) and if the last party's anything to go by, they may be playing for a while!

2 and 3-3.30 PM for me.
I'll try my hardest to be here, Axver!
But I can't promise anything just yet, 'cause I do have to work tomorrow.
Grrr, I hate working on Saturday.
I want a normal weekend!

And I doubt any of our Europeans friends will be able to join us.
:(
It's the middle of the night for them.

Miringeltje said:

2 and 3-3.30 PM for me.
I'll try my hardest to be here, Axver!
But I can't promise anything just yet, 'cause I do have to work tomorrow.
Grrr, I hate working on Saturday.
I want a normal weekend!

And I doubt any of our Europeans friends will be able to join us.
:(
It's the middle of the night for them.

I'm sorry you have to work on the weekend! That's no fun. Well, I hope you don't have to do too much and that we get to see you! :)

And yeah, it's a shame the time difference pretty much rules out the Europeans. :( Well, I see we'll have yimou! Hopefully a few other European members are nightowls too - it's a shame for anyone to miss out but the way time zones are, I couldn't make it much earlier.

I just realized the Oasis show I want to see in L.A. is the same night as opening night in Toronto. I cannot believe Oasis didn't check with my schedule first. :tsk:

Don't know if I'll make the no-show setlist party or not - seems that if the party is continuing for a while, I'll end up dropping in at some point...

PM all smiley requests
3.gif

Back
Top Bottom