No-Show Setlist Party! Join the fun and bring your requests!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
woohoo! Love & Peace. Great opener! I saw it too!!!
2.gif

Lila64 said:
woohoo! Love & Peace. Great opener! I saw it too!!!
2.gif

It rocked so hard as an opener at Boston III! I was on the rail inside the ellipse on the side they entered on, and oooh, that was exciting!

is the short dancing one Bono, Lila? :lmao:

I gotta run, but you all have fun! i might try to pop back in once before i go to see how things unfold.

Axver, my requests are Hawkmoon, Bad, and Fast Cars.

1. Love And Peace Or Else
2. HOLD ME, THRILL ME, KISS ME, KILL ME!

And ruffian, Bono will keep your requests in mind!

have a great time ruffian :hug:

Is this what you meant Axver?
5.gif

(remembers my Oasis tix are for 9/12. Party on guys without me that night :huh: )

Axver said:
2. HOLD ME, THRILL ME, KISS ME, KILL ME!

And ruffian, Bono will keep your requests in mind!

i think i should also be the one pulled on stage for groping and such. keep that in mind as well. :wink:

:wave:

1stOne said:

Wow! did Larry run straight to the B stage when they came on?

They all strolled down there, shining the spotlights!

That was so cool in Boston :drool:

Lila64 said:
Numb - did you catch them in Chicago or L.A.?
San Diego opening night (missed a day of class to stay one day late for spring break :wink:)

Chicago 3 and Chicago 4, 3 I had nosebleeds, 4 second row in front of Edge :rockon:

Lila64 said:
have a great time ruffian :hug:

Is this what you meant Axver?
5.gif

(remembers my Oasis tix are for 9/12. Party on guys without me that night :huh: )

:lol:

Really, Oasis should be more considerate with their scheduling.

Bye, ruffian! :wave:

*requests Drowning Man, Ultraviolet, Bass Trap and North and South of the River even though she won't be here to hear them* Okay guys, off to go see Elevation (a kickass TO U2 tribute band) play at the CNE tonight - back later to see how the show went! :wave:

yeah, and the show is a weeknight too at the Hollywood Bowl! Oh well, at least I got the tix, finally! :hyper:

HMTMKMKM? Cool. THink I saw that in Vegas at the Popmart show... Trying to decide on my requests....

bye Drea - have fun, we will... with or without you (preferably with, but what are we gonna do)...

2. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me / Children Of The Revolution (snippet)
3. GONE!

Drea said:
*requests Drowning Man, Ultraviolet, Bass Trap and North and South of the River even though she won't be here to hear them* Okay guys, off to go see Elevation (a kickass TO U2 tribute band) play at the CNE tonight - back later to see how the show went! :wave:
I met the guitarist from Elevation after an R.E.M. show in Chicago, nice guy! I hear they put on a good show, have fun :wave:

Drea said:

Have a good one! :wave:

And Lila, yep, Popmart Vegas was the first time HMTMKMKM was played live.

My personal favourite is Popmart Mannheim, 31 July 1997. :drool:

2. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
3. Gone
4. UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD!

WOOHOO!

My NPC team won their first game of the season! (Kiwi rugby, folks)

:rockon: Kapiti-Horowhenua! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom