No Show Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sadly, all good things must come to an end. We're not totally done, but we're just about there.

1. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet)
2. 11 O'clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet)
3. Beautiful Day
4. All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing (snippet)
5. Bad / All I Want Is You (snippet) / Walk On The Wildside (snippet) / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy For The Devil (snippet)
6. City Of Blinding Lights
7. Kite
8. Help (snippet) / Ultra Violet (Light My Way) / My Way (snippet)
9. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
10. Running To Stand Still
11. Resolution And Independence (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
12. Out Of Control
13. Please
14. Dirty Day
15. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me / Children Of The Revolution (snippet)
16. The Fly
17. Acrobat
18. God Part II

--- End main set ---

19. Gone
20. Until The End Of The World
21. New Year's Day

--- Break ---

22. With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)
23. Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
24. WALK ON!

Diane L said:
I think Bono should give Adam a big smooch right about now, because it would make a lot of us very happy!

and there should be high-res photos available to us immediately afterward.

Zootomic said:
This sucks!! Even the imaginary U2 won't play Crumbs!:madspit:

Go yell at the people who didn't vote for it!

*thinks he voted for it!*

Personally, I just wish we'd had One Tree Hill.

Chizip said:
i hope they play Vertigo again to close it :hyper:

bite your tongue

:madspit:

:wink:

*In a unheard of gesture u2.com makes this concert available to all members on their website
they even get the setlist right

nurse chrissi said:

*In a unheard of gesture u2.com makes this concert available to all members on their website
they even get the setlist right

now youre dreaming

After a rousing Walk On with a snippet of 40, U2 wave goodbye to the crowd and leave the stage. A minute later, the houselights come on. The No Show is, sadly, over.

FINAL SETLIST

2. 11 O'clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet)
3. Beautiful Day
5. Bad / All I Want Is You (snippet) / Walk On The Wildside (snippet) / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy For The Devil (snippet)
7. Kite
12. Out Of Control
13. Please
14. Dirty Day
16. The Fly
17. Acrobat
18. God Part II

--- End main set ---

19. Gone
21. New Year's Day

--- Break ---

22. With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)
24. Walk On / 40 (snippet)

Axver said:

Go yell at the people who didn't vote for it!

*thinks he voted for it!*

Personally, I just wish we'd had One Tree Hill.
There was a vote? What vote? What is this - Florida? I demand a re-vote!

Zootomic said:

There was a vote? What vote? What is this - Florida? I demand a re-vote!

There were two rounds. One where people voted for their top four songs from each album (and a couple of miscellaneous categories), and then one where everyone selected 24 from a short list of 56-or-so that progressed from the first round.

The final 24 were given to me and I made the set.

If anyone out there is a genius with audio and would like to make a 'bootleg' of this show, drop me an e-mail at amakaxver[at]gmail.com. I can tell you what effect I intended to have for some segues, and I have recordings of much of what's in this set.

Axver said:

There were two rounds. One where people voted for their top four songs from each album (and a couple of miscellaneous categories), and then one where everyone selected 24 from a short list of 56-or-so that progressed from the first round.

The final 24 were given to me and I made the set.
I looked back to the beginning of the thread (I was at work when it started) and it looks like various people were choosing songs until you came on and took over and restarted the 'show'. I didn't see anyone deciding that you and only you would decide the imaginary set. Therefore, I declare that Crumbs WAS played and you just missed entering it! So there! :madspit:

Last edited:
Axver said:
If anyone out there is a genius with audio and would like to make a 'bootleg' of this show, drop me an e-mail at amakaxver[at]gmail.com. I can tell you what effect I intended to have for some segues, and I have recordings of much of what's in this set.

Indeed. I strongly support this. Let's make this show a reality!!!

:up:

:drool:

:hyper:

Axver said:
After a rousing Walk On with a snippet of 40, U2 wave goodbye to the crowd and leave the stage. A minute later, the houselights come on. The No Show is, sadly, over.

FINAL SETLIST

3. Beautiful Day
7. Kite
12. Out Of Control
13. Please
14. Dirty Day
16. The Fly
17. Acrobat
18. God Part II

--- End main set ---

19. Gone
21. New Year's Day

--- Break ---

24. Walk On / 40 (snippet)

that show sucked; where was vertigo twice??? and acrobat??? gimmee a break...don't they like any of their new material or do they have to constantly play the old stuff?
and where was acoustic desire? dammit, that is always the highlight of every show.
u2 is finished....they'll never regain the magic of the 1st leg of the vertigo tour.

JOFO said:

that show sucked; where was vertigo twice??? and acrobat??? gimmee a break...don't they like any of their new material or do they have to constantly play the old stuff?
and where was acoustic desire? dammit, that is always the highlight of every show.
u2 is finished....they'll never regain the magic of the 1st leg of the vertigo tour.

17. Acrobat

:D

U2@NYC said:

17. Acrobat

:D

yeah, that's what I mean; do they always have to play acrobat? can't they play vertigo or something? I mean, it WAS the single, no? hell, they should even play it twice.

Zootomic said:

I looked back to the beginning of the thread (I was at work when it started) and it looks like various people were choosing songs until you came on and took over and restarted the 'show'. I didn't see anyone deciding that you and only you would decide the imaginary set. Therefore, I declare that Crumbs WAS played and you just missed entering it! So there! :madspit:

he was referring to this

http://forum.interference.com/t132959.html

btw - crumbs sucks :wink:

Chizip said:

he was referring to this

http://forum.interference.com/t132959.html

btw - crumbs sucks :wink:
Hey! I signed your Dirty Day petition, so play nice!

Yeah, I saw that setlist vote thread, but at the beginning of the 'no-show setlist thread' people were not using that vote to select songs, they were just randomly selecting them. But then Axver came on and totally took over which is something he tends to do. So I'm going back to the original start of the thread and declaring that Crumbs was played before Axver even came onto the thread and he just missed it. My decision is final!

Back
Top Bottom