No offense to anybody here but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
neutral said:
omg omg, Chip's gonna be the MW dancer!! That's it isn't it. :hyper: :happy: :hyper:

Ok, I don't even know what Chizip looks like, but I'd love to see him in a bellydancer's outfit.... :wink:

neutral said:
omg omg, Chip's gonna be the MW dancer!! That's it isn't it. :hyper: :happy: :hyper:

2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

:hyper:

:giggle:

think of it more as flattery...I don't know how really but it might make you feel better...:yes:

someone photoshop that image up quickly...

do ya think you will keep the veil on or do a reveal at the end?!?!

What if he gets the MW/WOWY Combo? :drool:

He gets to shake his thang AND then gets to cling on to B and mayhaps kiss his neck.... :hmm:

dazzlingamy said:
My friend took a sign to a show that say 'Why are you reading this, get back to singing!!!' she thought it was hilarious, whenever she held it up we pretended we didn't know her. The band all laughed but still...LOL some people!
:lmao:

u2forlife - don't know if it's that funny - it's just my MW gif, "edited"

the original one just had her ponytail cut off. Here's both edited versions:

MWupsidedown.jpg

MWdancer.jpg

I have no photoshop skills - this was some other program I had...

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Ever notice when someone starts a statement with "no offence..." that they're generally about to offend someone? :wink:

No offense VP, but I really do not like you. :|

Like I said, don't take any offense to it. :wink:

I don't pity the foo running the Portland line.

That one is going to be serious... :yikes: I haven't even unpacked my Cleveland gear... wonder how I am going to manage carrying a tent, an air mattress and hoepfully a couple of sleeping bags... :happy:

Back
Top Bottom