No offense to anybody here but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ramblin rose said:

YGM

Can you now please command the setlist gods to play Electric Co. for him please?

Thanks.

Email received. Lemme think it over tonight... I am sooo tempted to catch the last show... UGH! But, I'd have to miss two days of work.

I request the setlist gods to eschew I Will Follow to the benefit of including The Electric Co. and The Cry.

So it is written, so it shall be done... :drool:

RedrocksU2 said:
...Lila, I just talked to RK also.....:applaud: ......who's starting the setlist thread?....Axver?

Queen Bee's got the honours today.

Also, gorman made the ellipse too.

MTEdge said:

Email received. Lemme think it over tonight... I am sooo tempted to catch the last show... UGH! But, I'd have to miss two days of work.

I request the setlist gods to eschew I Will Follow to the benefit of including The Electric Co. and The Cry.

So it is written, so it shall be done... :drool:

You should go.:drool: Think about it, you'll have years to work those 2 days. You only live once, and U2 only tours an average of 2 times a decade.:wink:

ramblin rose said:

You should go.:drool: Think about it, you'll have years to work those 2 days. You only live once, and U2 only tours an average of 2 times a decade.:wink:

Well, I'm still at work... so that has to count for something as well, right? Tis true that you only live once, but I've seen them enough times on this leg already. Decisions, decisions... :mad:

redkat didn't know what gorman looked like, so they didn't know to look for him. Maybe I should text someone his number before the show... :hmm:

Someone kidnap me to the Portland show :scream:

MTEdge said:

Well, I'm still at work... so that has to count for something as well, right? Tis true that you only live once, but I've seen them enough times on this leg already. Decisions, decisions... :mad:

Work :rant: Portland. :drool:

I told Gorman where the gang were - he said he was near them. Redkat said originally she didn't know what he looked like - don't know if the others knew or not...

Edited: I told him to wave - he said he did, LOL

ramblin rose said:

But you're a hop, skip and a jump from Portland, you still have time to plan the trip. :hyper:

Come on, take one for the team. :lol:

And who's paying for this last minute excursion, not to mention I have no ticket (or the money for a last minute trip to Portland, hotel,...) :scream:

Back
Top Bottom