No Dates to be released until New Year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Tart

Refugee
Just to keep you all up to speed.

I had this info and posted it a few weeks ago but u2chat site owner (where I am a mod) spoke with PM today regarding all the dates floating around again.

Once again they confirmed that the tour would not be confirmed until the NEW YEAR.

So please take every date with a pinch of salt they may/may not be right in the long run and dont book any tickets yet.

Ugh. I hope that the dates are confirmed before mid-January. The sooner the better, because my plans for 2005 will be dictated by U2's tour dates.

What about club dates? I presume U2 will be doing a few key media cities around the world before the actual tour starts . . . has anyone heard anything about possible dates/places?

I'm glad at this. I love getting tickets but its such a stress doing the Ticketmaster thing and having to fight to get good seats and Im not in the mood to do it till after Xmas. Looking forward to Philly, Jersey, NYC, Baltimore and DC.

With luck I'll be at the Paris show as well.

Hopefully we get some price ranges soon, heres hoping for the same setup as Elevation!

that is a good thing 'cause people are x-mas shopping so money is an issue this way people can get their $$$ in order.

It would be nice to know soon because I am doing yoga teacher training from April24th-May 20th and I have a bad feeling that I may miss the eastern seaboard leg but that is why airplanes were invented.

Also need to save $$ develop plan.

I would prefer an announcement before xmas 'cos there are loads of bands I want to see touring the UK next year & I don't want to book anything that will clash with U2.:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom