NICE SETLIST PARTY Last chance for electrical storm??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One man come in the name of love,
One man come and go.
One man come here to justify,
One man to over-throw..

In the N - (Niceman points the Mic at the audience hoping they can hit the note for him!) Of love...
One man in the name of love

Niceman said:
The other thing is that I feel they are playing Pride instead of Crumbs. That's the spot in the setlist that would make sense for it.

So I get a song that I have seen U2 play 12 times personally, that he can't hit the notes in anymore, instead of a new song that I really like that has NEVER gotten it's chance to become something great.....

Niceman, it's very interesting you should say that about Crumbs and Pride!

I love Crumbs and it was a dream to hear it this tour and I'm still disappointed they did not play it. Also I don't understand it at all - that they are not playing it!

I also felt that it was perfect to play it instead of Pride even though Pride is one of my favorites. Because that spot really makes sense for it, like you said, both music and lyrics and the sound of the guitar and everything. I could live without Pride even though I would miss it.

But, when I went to the Copenhagen show I understood everything! The setlist is perfect for the show!! It works beautifully so they wont change it. In the stadium they have to reach more casual fans in the seats far away. You could feel when one of the big old hits had to be played.

But even to the hardcore fans it was never boring. It was great, it was a crazy show!!!! Unforgettable!!

So when you read the setlist it looks boring, but it's not when you are there, believe me!!

I hope they will play Crumbs when they reach the states even though I will only get to hear it as an mp3 or something like that.
Still think it would sound awesome in a stadium, but it would have to have been released as a single first, and I guess that wont happen. :drool:

Danseurs.gif

Lila64 said:

I was going to email you, but apparently I can't thru interference. Just curious how you ended up here in N.Calif from Holland. You can email me if you'd like: madeleinesmom@yahoo.com (I have AOL IM available in the evening, which I can give out privately)

:wink:

Hehehe!
Uhm, it could be that I have my email setting on not public.
I vaguely remember choosing that option when I registered.
Will explain how I got here in email later today.
Nothing to exciting though!
I had AIM, but I got rid of that.
Because I thought my version was spyware infected.
But I'll email you.

I saw U2 at the LA rehearsal 3/26 and in San Diego 3/28. It was phenominal. It was amazing.

But Pride - Streets -One didn't lift my spirit up like it should. It was kissing an ex-girlfriend.

Great songs all, but I just feel that they have been played too often.

Look at how great A Cat Dubh, Gloria, Running to Stand Still, Zoo Station sounded. Why were they so good? They had taken a break and sounded fresh again.

Now One, I think that song is broken again. I might not ever need to hear that again...

U2@NYC said:

We traveled all around France during that trip... :drool: Normandie, Loire Valley, Cote d'Azur, Provence, Paris... great trip, we drove around the whole country.

I love vacations... :D

:drool:

I'm hungry for some French baguettes, chocolate croissants, French cheese, French wine.

Yummie.

Need lunch, I guess.

Lila64 said:

Ditto - I didn't get to hear it on this tour, although I did get one of my other faves Mysterious Ways
bellyemoticon.gif

:hug:

Let's party!
fest10.gif

Yeah!!
Let's dance.
You knew it was coming:

22796117440b7782ec352b.gif

MW was awesome at SJ2.
The girl Bono pulled on stage pleasantly surprised him with some superb dance moves.
It was so cool to see his shocked reaction once she had loosened up.
'Cause she had appeared quite shy and frightened at first.

Oh, how I wish it were me!

Miringeltje said:

:drool:

I'm hungry for some French baguettes, chocolate croissants, French cheese, French wine.

Yummie.

Need lunch, I guess.

French wine is easy to get here... :drool:

Chocolate croissants are pretty good at Au Bon Pain. I'm sure you have one nearby :up:

Niceman said:
One man come in the name of love,
One man come and go.
One man come here to justify,
One man to over-throw..

In the N - (Niceman points the Mic at the audience hoping they can hit the note for him!) Of love...
One man in the name of love

:shocked:
But Niceman, here's some:

*Miringeltje place hand on heart on starts throwing *

LOVE................................LOVE.................................LOVE

Miringeltje said:

:shocked:
But Niceman, here's some:

*Miringeltje place hand on heart on starts throwing *

LOVE................................LOVE.................................LOVE

Love love love, love love, love, lo-oh-oh.
Love love love, love love, love
In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim.....

1 wake up
2 vertigo
3 i will follow
4 electric co
5 elevation
6 new year's day
7 beautiful day
8 I still haven't found what i'm looking for
9 city of blinding lights

(Damn, I can't do it. I'll ask my daughter to help out :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom