New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream - read the first post!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Today, we have a stream. Let's go through this in point form.

1. You can listen by opening http://live.g0rman.com:8000 in WinAmp, iTunes, or any other program that supports streaming.
2. Queen Bee is running a preshow because she is awesome. If you are hearing good quality audio, it is the preshow! The actual show will be poor quality as it comes from a mobile phone.
3. New York shows normally begin around 9:30pm US eastern time, but an e-mail has advised that doors will open half an hour early for today's show. U2, in this case, may be taking the stage around 9pm US eastern time.
4. As long as the timer on your player streaming the show is counting up, YOU ARE CONNECTED!
5. There are only 64 slots available to listen, so make sure you secure your place!

I reserve the right to yell at you if you ask a question that I have just answered.

:hyper: :hyper:

It's great to be at the Setlist Party tonight, but that show last night...!!!!!!! Instant Karma into Bad...unbelievable, just unbelievable.

What surprises are in store for the MSG crowd, and some of our Setlist Party peeps like one4u2, MTedge and Pop Artist? It will be fun to find out!

I hope we have awesome surprises and Electric Co. today. :drool:

Where are the band playing tonite? What song comes on before they take the stage?

Hello all :wave:

Heard from PopArtist. She teamed up with another solo GA person, and that person scanned. She is in the ellipse, inside back rail next to the Love & Peace drums :drool:

I think I may go hop in the shower before the show...

ramblin rose said:

Oh brother, its in New Jersey.:rolleyes:

I heard Bono told the people upon arriving that he had a sore throat.

I read that too - no meet & greet as well. And very cooooooold weather
16_6_6.gif

Lila64 said:

I read that too - no meet & greet as well. And very cooooooold weather
16_6_6.gif

It was probably going from Miami to Atlanta. I caught a massive chest infection doing the same trajectory.

Last night Bono sang two lines of "Please" and I realized that is the first time I've heard anything from POP in concert! I didn't go to any Popmart or Elevation shows, and, well, we know this tour's been POP-unfriendly...

real quick (so I can stall and hear the music). Is everything okay at the hive QueenBee? After last night's leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom