New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream - read the first post!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dying to know what male voice I heard singing at 7:35
does anyone know if any male sings in Patty's band?

menelaos said:
Can we hear the alternat. version of Sometimes..???
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ it's awesome...:drool:

:yikes: Please no! I'd rather the Wham song again!

Val said:
Lenny Kaye does a verse on "Rock 'N' Roll ******."

ramblin rose said:
Is there time for a few chapters of Trapped in the Closet before the show starts. :hyper:

my sister sent me the summary of the rest of the chapters:

Pts. 6-8- Is all about Sylvester, his wife, the cop, and her brother Twon. Sylvetser and his wife end up laughing about the days events. The Cop comes back and thinks the laughing is crying for help. Sylverster and the Cop tussle over the gun and Twon gets accidently shot, but, despite a lot of blood, is pretty much ok. A Knock at the door - it's "Rosie the nosey neighbor" brandishing a spatula as a weapon. Sylvester, Twon, and Gwendolyn, the wife calm her down. Meanwhile the cop drives home to find his wife Bridget (whom R voices in a twangy "southern accent") acting suspicious.

Part9- Has a lot of repeated motifs from TIC 1. Cop looks behind refrigerator for Bridget's mystery guy. Cop spots cherry pie crunbs(?) and deduces someone is definately in the house because Bridget is allergic to cherries. Cop walks to the cabinet, now he's at the cabinet, now he's opening the cabinet. R tells us to prepare for something twisted...because in the cabinet is a midget

Pt. 10 -Ruffing up of midget. Cop pulls gun on midget. Bridget calls Gwendolyn having found her phone number in her husband's pants. Midget tells Cop he's so scared he may have had an "accident" in his pants and puffs on his inhaler. Bridget comes downstairs with a gun. Sylvester and Twon bust in, also with guns, and start sniffing around going (in R's falsetto voice) "What the hell?"

Pt. 11 - Lots of gun waiving, etc. Cop accidentally calls Sly and Twon "Chuck and Rufus". Hmmm. We learn the midget's name is Big Man. Why is he called that? Because he is "blessed". Make of that what you will. Oh, and he is also a stripper. That's where he met Bridget, who is getting sick because she is 3 months pregnant. And, you guessed it, "the midget is the babieeeeeeeeees daddyyyyyyy!"

Pt. 12 - Basically, it starts with what R performed at the VMAs, but doesn't finish with Rufus going back to Cathy. Somewhere in the middle of the fight, the phone rings. Gwen has called Cathy, her friend. Gwen tells Cathy that she and the cop were at a club and saw Sylvester leave with a woman with a "crusty(?)" wig. Rufus yells at Cathy to get the "f" off the phone and finish their conversation with Chuck. Cathy looks at the wig on her floor and reveals to Cathy that the woman Sly left with was her. Kind of a let down after the whole "midget fathered my baby" thing.

Val said:

It was Chizip recording a hizit with Patti!

on a side note... Chizip has a birthday on Friday I believe
signs-happybirthday4.gif

Topic=Incredible!

I=Late!

And that's SO nice! Hello my fellow posting chums. How are we all tonight? It's that time of the week once again! The stream is back in effect, this time with pre-show music, and i liXes that alot! :drool: Tonight we're back in the Big Apple! And boy was it BIG last night. Will my posting chums have enough good karma of our own to bring forth an even more spectacular night than before! Only time will tell! TRL may have the teeny bopper crowd during the week, but we all know where the REAL music is today! Right in MSG with our boys! Mofo is still waiting in the wings, much to your (and my) dismay, but Achtung Baby favorites are becoming a setlist staple, so no need to get down! There's always a super special show in store for New Yorkers when the greatest rock band in the world shows up, and tonight will be no different or I'll eat my hat! U2/NY/22/MSG/4ME? OH/YA! :hyper: :rockon:

my friend said Pattty did R& R ****** with Vertigo at then end again said it was awesome also said the garden was mostly empty when they played...that's a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom