New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream - read the first post!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ASOH
79f1d9bf.gif

I got a call from a friend at the concert around 7:35...I ciuldn't make out what song was being played, and for a sec it sounded like a girl singing...then a guy...like Bono's voice...then it sounded like Edge's guitar...though I don't know the sound of Patty's guitarist...the thing is I asked my frined to call me if Bono sings with Patty...so, I'm not sure what to think

My bank account was really hurting and I had to sell my MSG tickets for both last night and tonight...grrrr. But I saw them in Oct. and 2x in May here, so I can't complain. But man, amd I having seller's remorse!!

I had seats about 5-10 rows up from the stage edge on 2 of those shows though.

I've got the stream going, and I can hear Bad on the radio (I love my radio station). Is that overkill? :wink:

kellyahern said:

Yeah, now I am having serious seller's remorse. Oh well. DMB in a few weeks, and Coldplay in March.

Oh, and when I said I had seats next to the stage for 2 shows, I meant 2 of the 3 shows I went to! That's a good thing.

The seats I sold were in sec. 40 in the back tonight, and section 224 for last night (those would have been good). I overbought on a TM drop and kept the best set for myself of course. So don't feel too bad for me. Just wish I had seen last night. Oh well...pray for the summer leg!

Last edited:
One Skirt said:
My bank account was really hurting and I had to sell my MSG tickets for both last night and tonight...grrrr. But I saw them in Oct. and 2x in May here, so I can't complain. But man, amd I having seller's remorse!!

I had seats about 5-10 rows up from the stage edge on 2 of those shows though.

I know I shouldn't rub it in...but Geez!
sorry

Val said:

I know I shouldn't rub it in...but Geez!
sorry

Oh, and when I said I had seats next to the stage for 2 shows, I meant 2 of the 3 shows I went to! That's a good thing.

The seats I sold were in sec. 40 in the back tonight, and section 224 for last night (those would have been good). I overbought on a TM drop and kept the best set for myself of course. So don't feel too bad for me. Just wish I had seen last night. Oh well...pray for the summer leg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom