New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bridonohue said:

give it time.

that being said, i am glad i didn't venture up to msg for more than the may show, i think i still would have liked dc2 better than the nyc8.

anyone going over to bono's to watch the ballons thursday?

Yeah, MSG I in May & NJ II in May were both AMAZING!! I enjoyed MSG V on 10/10, but not as much.

think it's over

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. ELECTRIC CO./ Send In The Clowns (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / One I Love (Snippet - REM Song)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love And Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet) / Hands That Built America (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One / ??? Snippet / MLK

ENCORE

16. Until The End Of The World
17. Mysterious Ways
18. With Or Without You

19. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
20. Instant Karma

Cool things they could do but probably won't:
  • Played "The Wanderer," since they debuted it recently, and it sounded great.
  • Played some more songs with Patti Smith ("Rock 'N' Roll ******," "People Have the Power," or even "Vertigox2" would've been pretty cool with her there).
  • Played some Michael Hutchence songs (maybe "Slide Away" or "Never Tear Us Apart") or "Gone," since he died eight years ago today.
  • Played "New York," since that's where they are (okay, this wouldn't have been that cool).
  • Played "Mofo," "Dirty Day," or "Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle of Milk," since fans won't shut up about those.
"Instant Karma!" was cool, though.

during MW, MW girl wearing b-day party hat - Bono gave her piggy-back ride. Ending - just ended, boom, over. Nothing more after Instant Karma...

you have to be kidding me - on the most hyped up show in the New York Leg of the tour, THIS is how it ends (memories of Toronto)...

What a weird fucking way to end a show. :| Still, looks like a pretty good setlist, DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT'S ONLY TWENTY SONGS LONG!

Ah, Dirty Day.. :drool:

wow what a way to stick it to NY. Little setlist variation over 8, i repeat 8 nights. Now they get short changed with a few songs. Makes me feel bad over bunching my shows all in October in NY

ramblin rose said:
I had that bad feeling. They obviously wanted to get out of there before 11:30.

NY 8 got fucked.

:giggle:

Where was Vertigo X 2?...

They started the show earlier to get out earlier!, Who'd have thought :happy:

Back
Top Bottom