New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wenda said:

Oh jebus....

Damn me for no having this Popmart, lol.

get downloading so you can hook me up :wink:

(thanks again for the dvd hook up btw.. you are better than a crack dealer lol)

Lemonboy said:
New reports claim that Patti Smith was drunk and that she SPAT (right tense?) on Larry...and that's why the show ended so abruptly

Just rumours though...

:lmao: spat?? on Lawrence?...thats funny i really hope its not true...this is has been a very weird night is it a full moon?...

I'm out ...only 3 days till Montreal!!! :dance: :hyper:....
Thanks everyone :wave:

alison0313 said:

get downloading so you can hook me up :wink:

(thanks again for the dvd hook up btw.. you are better than a crack dealer lol)

I'll d/l the entire show and then send them all to you and you can treat me like shit, how's that? :wink:

No, I must thank you for Slane back in the day...Slane :drool:

I've never really liked IGWSHA all that much. Not too bad live, though.

Just got back from the show. They played Instant Karma, left the stage, and then returned and resumed Instant Karma. Once was enough. The piggyback girl was not much shorter than Bono from my view (across the arena).

ntalwar said:
Just got back from the show. They played Instant Karma, left the stage, and then returned and resumed Instant Karma. Once was enough. The piggyback girl was not much shorter than Bono from my view (across the arena).

How was the show, on the whole? And did the band give any indication as to why they cut it off so quickly?

Lemonboy said:

I know, that was just a joke...;)

I know. And I was joking about your joke, because I was the one who heard it in Toronto, and then blabbed it on here.

And then they never played it. :mad:

They did however play Discotheque, helping me to regain a few shreds of my tattered credibility. ;)

Oh, QB, I'm so glad you didn't play that IGWSHA remix that played for like a second. :wink: That one makes me want to vomit.

Is this the Chicago version of TUF, 28th of October 1987? Sounds familiar. But it depends on how badly Bono screws up the next part. :wink:

EDIT: Yep, that was the one I was thinking of. :lol:

New York, London, Paris, Munich? :sad:

EDIT: Nevermind. :drool: Sometimes I feel like I don't know...

Back
Top Bottom