New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:
Because the eighth show was on the first leg. I'm counting by shows per leg not shows per tour.
Oh, makes sense. Yeah, this is pretty sad for an eighth night. I still want the boot since it had both "The Electric Co." and "Instant Karma!", though.

It was almost identical to last night's setlist except there was no Bad tonight! How could they leave out Bad???

Greatest finale ever!

timothius said:
After tonight I don't think I will go to any of the final night shows in Australia. :hmm:

*fails to attend a show*

:lmao:

Oh, that sarcasm...

jag0918 said:
what a crock of shit tonight....esally...everyone got fucked tonight....te people standing in the rain for tickets all day. What a sad ass setlist...Im sorry...Im being brutal...but how fucking cruel

I bet you that no fans leaving the venue think it was a crap show, though.

bridonohue said:
over? was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor?

hell no! it ain't over know, cuz when they goin gets tough...the tough get goin'!

who's with me? let's go! oooooooooo

i agree ouizy, and as much as i like u2, springsteen (with e street) is the only band out there that i know that will constantly switch it up.

Mullen-Girl said:
i dont think they have anything to feel shitty about....christ they got 8 freaking shows!

Except if you saved a lot of money for this and this was the only show you got to see after hearing about all the crazy encores the band had been playing, I think I would be a bit let down..

ouizy said:

Except if you saved a lot of money for this and this was the only show you got to see after hearing about all the crazy encores the band had been playing, I think I would be a bit let down..

All the crazy encores? For real?

I'm going to sleep, goodnight all

and thanks MTEdge, Queen Bee, and Lila for the set tonight!

heckyes!

LemonMacPhisto said:
I'm going to sleep, goodnight all

and thanks MTEdge, Queen Bee, and Lila for the set tonight!

heckyes!

But you're missing out on the best Mofo remix ever. :sad:

Here it comes people, here it comes!

MOTHER FUCKIN' ROCK AND FUCKIN' ROLL!

EDIT: HOORAY!

Back
Top Bottom