New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
The Electric Co. is back after a four show absence!

We have a stream because Queen Bee is awesome: http://live.g0rman.com:8000 should be opened on any program that supports streaming, such as WinAmp or iTunes. There are only 64 slots available.

Setlist currently is:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Last edited:
Electric Co. > some countries

canada_sucks.gif

*no offense to Canadians, if I did, I apologize*

Part Duex=Outstanding!

With the show barely starting, what incredible suprises are in store for my posting chums in the new thread? So far we have seen the return of The Electric Co. and we liXes that alot! But will that be the end of the Celebration for us? Or will U2 supply us with another chance to "shake-shake" all night long. Could we have another song with miss Smith? Or will the boys take it all the way home alone tonight! Either way, setlist shake up or not, U2 is live tonight in New York, and that's something to cheer for! Champagne or Chocolake milks for everyone! And thats so nice!

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. ELECTRIC CO. / Send In The Clowns (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day

Unofficial Setlist

01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo
03. Elevation
04. The Electric Co. / See Me, Feel Me
05. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
06. Beautiful Day

Queen Bee said:
Bono just dedicated the IALW snippet to Axver :cute:

Bono just said they plan on making Wellington > Queen Bee as their next album. :faint:

I would float a giant inflatable airplane over the crowd during this song. Complete with sound effects. Just like the video! Are ya with me people?!!?! :hyper:

el_milagro said:
Would somebody really miss Beautiful Day if they took it out? I don't

I can think of at least ten songs I'd rather removed from the set than Beautiful Day.

I'm watching The Simpsons right now, and there was a Duff commercial that said "You Just Can't Get Enough of that Lovely Duff" or something along those lines. Now I have Discoteque stuck in my head! :D

Axver said:

Bono just said they plan on making Wellington > Queen Bee as their next album. :faint:

Knowing Bono, it will probably be

Fuzzy Bunnies Love Ice Cream or something

basically Folk Rock from Uranus

i wouldnt miss beautiful day, but there are other songs id take out first

ThoraSEB said:
I'm watching The Simpsons right now, and there was a Duff commercial that said "You Just Can't Get Enough of that Lovely Duff" or something along those lines. Now I have Discoteque stuck in my head! :D

OMG it's a sign!!! :drool:

BOOM-CHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom